I take deep breaths as I try to calm myself, and he lets go of my wrists and holds my hands. Why is he even holding my hands like that? He won't even.. Does he hate me now?

"What's wrong?" I shake my head. "(Y/n), you should go home." I look up to him, and he sighs. "If you're not going to tell me, then you should go home and rest."

"No.."

"Then you have to tell me."

I bite my lip, and he wipes my lips to keep me from biting. I don't even know what to say to him. If I explain, will he actually listen to me..?

"What do you think about me..?" He raises his brow, and I hide my face with my hair. "H-How do you think of me a-and Aiko?"

"(Y/n), what kind of crap.. are we talking about?" I furrow my brows, and he sighs. "How do you think I think about you? My girlfriend?"

"Don't answer with a question.."

"But what of Aiko? The girl who wears excessive makeup and completely thinks it's not obvious?" Why is he playing dumb? "I don't like her.."

"Then why kiss her?" I ask in a very quiet voice, my breath hitching as my chest aches. "Why kiss her if you don't..?"

"You saw.." I nod, and he sighs. "A kiss doesn't weigh a lot--"

"I wouldn't be crying if it didn't, Kei.. or... maybe you just have an incredibly lame girlfriend who worries about everything... that you'd probably get sick of.."

Kei just stays silent, and I wipe my cheeks. I wait for him to speak as I continue to cry and attempt to calm down. He hasn't given me an explanation. Does he even want to..?

I look at him and sigh, pulling my hands away from his to put my things away. "I'm going home.."

"(Y/n).."

I head outside and head home, going straight to my room. I skipped dinner. I fell asleep from crying. I told myself I'd stop crying, but it wasn't happening.

I planned on ignoring calls and messages, but none even came. Kei's really not going to explain to me. That's.. that's fine. That's alright. Totally not giving more things to stress about.

School came, and I wasn't able to study. We have quizzes to act like mock exams to prepare us for the actual exams. I tried studying during homeroom, but I couldn't remember anything while I took the exam.

It's been three days since we haven't spoken to each other. I want him to be the one explaining to me, but he hasn't even tried to send me a single text. Just one.. but none.

The teachers gave the results to the mock exams. I didn't check them one by one. I waited until I had all of them before checking, but maybe.. I shouldn't have.

They all came back.. red marks everywhere. I don't like this. I want to rip my exam papers, but they're essential for review.. I want to rip them, burn them, and throw them away.

"(Y/n)?" I force a smile, and Yamaguchi frowns. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine.. I just need to study. I failed all of my mock exams." I explain, seeing his eyes widen in shock. "Don't be so surprised.. This is my true nature." I laugh, and he just looks at me with worry. "I'm alright.."

"Tsukki and y--"

"If you have nothing else to say, I have to go home and study." I hurry outside and head home.