The gamer

"10"
"9"
"8"
"7"
The crowd shouted behind you. Your thumps running and pressing the A, X, Y and the B button as fast as they could.
You were at a gamercon with hundreds of other gamers and right know you were playing Majora's mask.
"6"
"5"
Why? Because you had only seconds before beaten the record and you were at the final boss.
"4"
"3"
You shot a light arrow.
"2"
The cutscene started which means you had finished it!
The cheering screamed in your ear and you grinned proudly. "The one and only Y/n L/n won and beated Majora's mask and set new record! Congrats! Here's your price!" A boy said and gave you the newest version of Final Fantasy.
"This isn't even in the store yet! Have fun playing it!" He continued and smiled when you took it.
"HOLY SHIT! This is fucking amazing!" You screamed as the crowd disappeared.
"Congrats Y/n," a voice said behind and you turned around.
A h/c boy in a blue hoodie and jeans gave you a handsome smile.
"BROTHER!" You shouted surprised and gave him a huge hug. "You came to visit me?" You laughed and he nodded while smiling.
"Wanna play some games?" You asked him but he shook his head. "Actually Y/n, can we go home? Lilly and I have a surprise for you and your family." You gave him a confused look.

Lilly was your brothers girlfriend he had met in his studies in Australia. She was really pretty and really nice.
"Alright." He took your hand and walked out of the con with you happy after him.

Timeskip

"Lilly!" You smiled and hugged her as soon as you got out of your brothers car. "Y/n, it has been too long, hun," the blonde haired girl said sweetly and hugged back. "What's the surprise?" You asked exited but she only laughed. "Come on inside."

When you walked in your mom and dad was there with a bright smile on their faces. "I've already told them," Lilly explained and you looked at her confused.
"Y/n. Promise not to freak out?" Your brother asked and you giggled. "Of course Max."

"Y/n, we...are gonna have a...baby!" Lily giggled and you gasped. "Is it a boy or a girl?" You asked surprised. "A girl. Guess what we're gonna call her?" Max asked with a huge grin. "What?"
"Zelda!" Lilly shouted.
"WHAT?" Max laughed at your reaction.
"Your brother looove the legend of Zelda and we think the name Zelda was pretty cute, so yeah."
You couldn't hold it back anymore, tears come trailing down your face and you sniffed. "Th-this is th-the b-best day of my l-life. This is so cool Lilly and big brother," you smiled widely.

"Also, Lilly and Max are staying with us the next few weeks to get some time off from work. That's alright for you, right?" Your mom asked and laughed happy. "Of course."
You then turned to Lilly. "Can she be a gamer? Like me?" You laughed and she smiled. "Only time will tell."

??? PoV

"Ah, so a happy family? That's interesting! Almost like a fairy tale," I laughed while looking at a family, all with happy smiles and with a girl who was crying while smiling.
"Ah, but this story is boring," I smiled while watching the girl.
"Hmm, I think I know exactly how to make this story more interesting."