CHAPTER FIFTHTEEN: AGREED

I meet up with the twins in the library during lunch. We sit around one of the small square tables and take out our binders so it looks as if we are about to do work.

"Let me explain now," Ethan whispers. I give him my full attention and listen to him as he says, "We all had the same flashback to the moment in the woods. I had a dream prior so I took you guys with me. When we got to the woods, you two felt some sort of pain in your stomach and you both fainted."

"So that actually happened in real life?" I asked trying to remember that happening.

"Yes," Ethan says back.

"We still don't know why that happened to us," Grayson says with a worried face. "Why did we pass out? How come it took me longer to wake up? Does this memory appearing in our dream mean something greater?"

We all sit there in silence trying to grasp the meaning behind this memory. What if there isn't a meaning behind it at all?

"What was the dream you had before you took us to the forest?" I ask Ethan wondering why he took us there again.

"I just remember feeling the need to walk into that specific forest; kind of like I was being lead. I knew I had to stop at the spot because of this... feeling I had. I remembering hearing screams and a sharp pain in my chest," Ethan says trying his hardest to remember.

"Who screamed?" I ask out of curiosity.

"It was a woman but I couldn't make out who it was," Ethan says back.

"There definitely has to be a reason as to why we all had the same... I guess you can call it a flashback," Grayson says. He seems eager to find out. I have never seen him like this.

Silence takes over once again. I try to make connections in my head as to why this happened but all I can think about is the fact that this could just be a coincidence.

"We should go to that forest over the weekend. Maybe we might-"

"No we can't," I say cutting Grayson off.

"Why not?" Ethan asks.

"I heard Wesley's voice in my dream. He told me not to come back," I tell them. "He also said that I need to trust you guys and that we should look out for each other."

"You heard Wesley's voice?" Ethan asks in a surprising tone of voice.

"Yeah," I respond.

"He connected with you! That was actually him talking to you. You need to listen to him and you need to continue to find his voice in your dreams." Ethan says to me.

It must be another way I can connect with others I assume. Does this mean my mother was trying to connect with me also? That is impossible, she is dead. I rather not bring her up in this conversation.

"Let's just sit back and let time take its' course. If this flashback actually meant something, then it will be apparent to us when time comes." I ask them. We might be making a big deal out of nothing.

"Agreed," Ethan says with a sigh of relief.

"Guys, I don't know. I have a weird feeling about this," Grayson says.

"There is nothing we can do but wait Gray," Ethan says looking at his brother.

"Okay," Grayson says with a sad look on his face. "I agree then. Let's wait."