Chapter 12

"I am literally so glad you're back you have no idea!" John exclaimed, drawing even more attention to us. I let out a small laugh.

"Missed you too John," I smiled as I hugged him once again.

"Aw he gets two hugs," Adam pouted. I laughed and hugged him again. Adam smiled. "I love you, (y/n). As a brother," he reassured Max.

"I love you too, Adam. As a sister," I responded. "So, what have I missed?"

The Offices

"Hello, Pokestop? Or should I say goodbye considering you aren't doing it anymore...?" I said. Red let out a small chuckle.

"Either one. Your office is still where it is, where it always has been. We made sure not to fuck with anything," He explained.

"Oh, thanks I really didn't want my stuff to be fucked with," I pointed at my office. "What stuff? It's a desk and a computer."

"Stillllllll. Oh, by the wayyy," Red said, handing me an envelope. "It was in the P.O. Box, but it seems important." I gladly took the letter and read the return address. I recognized it, but didn't. Gently, I slid my finger under the paper flap and ran it across, opening the letter perfectly. The white paper inside was folded neatly, perfectly even, I could tell as I unfolded it. Typed in Times New Roman, like all formal letters that have ever been typed.

Hello, (y/n)! We at (your middle school) are glad to hear you are okay!

This must be a very unexpected letter. This has been crafted specifically for you, never has this letter been sent before. We, of course, have heard of your brilliant career in the world of YouTube, and your emotional video where you show support to every one of your fans, and we have a request for you.

We would like for you to come by and speak to our students. If you decline, we obviously understand. You have your own life, but if possible, contact us to schedule when. That would be great. We can arrange how long you want and what not. Thank you!

With love,

(your middle school)

"Whoa. Okay. Where's Emily? I have scheduling to do."

——

OKAY! i know this is a really bad chapter and rlly a filler but like..school. 8th grade AP classes are hard. I'm sorryyyy I'm tryingggg.