Chapter 10

Biggggg time skip

Max POV

Everyday. Every. Single. Day. I come back to the hospital, sit down, and wait. Wait for her to wake up. Wait for her to open her beautiful (e/c). Wait for her to sit up. Wait for her to look at me. Wait for her to finally see me again.

Months. It's been months. She still hasn't woken up. Nothing has changed. She's alive. But unconscious. So today, I go again. I sit down next to her bed. Wait. Pray. Hope.

I sit there. For maybe an hour. Adam comes in. He looks at me. I look back. We speak no words. We just sit it in our eyes. I glance down at the floor, bite my bottom slip, and swallow back another downpour of tears. (A/N northern downpour sends its love I'm sorry I should stop)

"How long...has it been...?" An all too familiar and prayed for voice says. I immediately look up at (y/n). She's staring at the ceiling, lips part slightly, slowly breathing.

"Oh my god...." Adam whispers. "Oh my god," he said again, less uneasy.

"My question....still has no answer..." (y/n) responds.

"Several months...do you remember what happened?" I ask.

"Cars...a black car...it um..." (y/n) closes her eyes and waves her hand in the air, trying to remember. She stops waving and winces slightly. "Hit me..." Adam left the room, I can only assume to get a doctor.

"I- uh- yeah...there isn't any other way to say it is there?" I said quietly, fooling around with my fingers. "How do you feel?"

"Like shit," I let out a short and quiet laugh.

"Yeah I didn't expect much else..."

"My head is pounding, my side is stabbing me, and the lights are tearing my eyes out if their sockets,"

"Woah. Detail," I said. Adam came back with a doctor who did some things with weird machines and things. I'm very descriptive. Another nurse came and brought crappy hospital food for (y/n). The doctor repeated the injuries (y/n) was suffering. All (y/n) could really do was groan in return.

Your POV again!

Do I really need to talk? Or think? Because my head is killing me. My everything is killing me. Wait that came out wrong. Whatever I don't have time to complain about my words, I have worse things happening.

I remember most of what happened. The house was trashed, well our room, I went to go back to the offices, and bam I wake up here. I just hoped my subscribers– MY SUBSCRIBERS. Jesus Christ they probably know but damn they're probably worried sick. I'm so scared. Not even for myself, is that bad? I mean I'm scared I'm going to die, yeah, but I don't know what the public will have to say.

I groaned at what the doctor said. I had no idea if I was healed or not. I'm smart but not that smart. I wasn't a medical major, I was a film major, so don't expect anything from me. Well, don't expect much from me, I knew some things that were neccesary to know. I also had common sense. The doctor finally left leaving Adam, Max, and I alone in the room. "(y/n) I didn't tell you something," Adam said awkwardly.

"If you're gonna say that black car was you-" I started.

"No, it's about us. We're...kinda family," He said.

"What?" I asked, shocked. My best friend is family?

"We...have the same mother...before you say anything I didn't know she did that to you I- I was never treated like that-"

"I get it...this is weird though.."

"Don't let it change anything...I mean it's not like we were going to get married any time soon," Adam joked. I couldn't help but chuckle at that.

"Yeah that's very true..considering we both have spouses," I smiled.

"Yeah exactly..speaking of that I'm gonna let you guys talk..and don't worry about your channel...they know.." Adam said before leaving the room. I sighed a breath of relief and glanced at Max.

"I'm sorry," He said. "This is my fault. I should've told you where I was- I just went for a walk I swear -and we just..I saw the house, too. The neighbors said it was some chick with red hair I-" Max was talking really fast.

"Max..slow down..it's okay..it's not your fault..it's okay.."

"It's not okay..."

"Max.."

"Yes?"

"It's okay..."

———

I NEED UR OPINION.

For the next chapter should I:

Time until ur better? (Comment here)

Or take some time in the hospital since it won't be too long considering ur bones r healed since you were in a coma? (Comment here)

Thanks!

Vote
Comment
Follow

Love ❤️

Raven💀👽