Chapter 11

Home and Well again

I fell onto the couch in my house in relief. It felt so good to be home. Out of that hospital, which got really annoying really quick, and home with actual food. Max locked the door and turned around to look at me.

"Did you figure out what happened to our room in the meantime?" I asked him. "Well, while I was out?"

"I reported it to the cops. Before you got better they said they found who it was. I went to see them, I have no idea who she was, but she admitted. I have her uh...mugshot. This feels weird to say," Max admitted, taking out his phone and going through his photos. He held his phone out to me, which I took and looked at the person. "Know them?"

I studied carefully. Read through all of their information and such. To be honest, the chick looked like she was on drugs, but still so familiar. "Can you send me this photo?" I asked him. He nodded and took his phone back.

"Do you want to eat? Hospital food is pretty bad," Max smiled slightly. I nodded and got up. "How about we meet up with everyone and go out?"

"Can we?"

"Sure. I'll call Adam and get him to round up who he can," Max grabbed his keys and dialed Adam's number. They had a quick conversation to figure where we should meet up and everything. I quickly shouted 'Hi!' for Adam to hear and Max laughed quietly. I heard Adam scream 'HI!!!' back into the phone, causing Max to have to cover his ears. "You can say your hellos when we meet up!" He shouted jokingly. I laughed and took the phone. "Bye Adam, see you and others later."

Whatever that mall they always eat at is. Like in the vlogs. If you watch SkyDoesThings you understand.

"(Y/N)!!" Basically the entire Offices said when Max and I walked in. Oh, and don't forget Ross, who wasn't in the Offices but you know what, close enough. They all ran up to me and hugged me one at a time. When the hugging was over I sighed a breath of relief.

"I am so glad I'm back," I smiled. Adam walked up with the vlog camera.

"We are too," he said. "I recorded that all, don't worry." I took the camera from him.

"Hey guys! Guess who it is! I'm okay everyone! I'm alive, and reunited with all those I love of course, and I couldn't be any happier. I thought that when I met Max was the best day ever, in which it still is, but it's currently in battle with today. I promise you guys, I'll get back on schedule when I can, and I'll try to go quickly for you guys. But, in the meantime, I'm gonna take today and spend time with those I haven't been able to see. Love you!" I handed the camera back to Adam.

"Now look, I've been living off hospital food for the few days, can we eat?"

———

And...I did it! Kinda. I mean you're better now...so I did do it! Heh.

Vote
Comment
Follow

Love ❤️

Raven 👽💀