Chapter 4

Your POV

Max stomped back into the house angrily, slamming the door behind him. I watched as the car drove away. The phone beeped as I put it back onto the stand. "Who–" I immediately got interrupted.

"Dylan, damn it!" Max said, storming back up to our room. I followed after him.

"Dylan? How does he know where I live??" I asked, concerned.

"He apparently was just driving around and stopped, by chance, outside our house!" He started to peel off his shirt to go back to sleep.

"Great! Now he knows where I live!" I rolled my eyes and leaned on the door frame. Max jumped back onto the bed and stared straight up.

"He was gonna stay there and wait for you. Gonna 'give you a ride to work. Honest'." He imitated. I walked over to the window, arms crossed, and stared outside.

"Luckily he hasn't come back." I said, relieved. Max rolled onto his side, facing the window.

"Good." Max spat.

————

I went to work the next day, dropping Max off again. He was still mad from last night, but was probably gonna hide it in his recordings. I walked into my office and turned on my computer. "Hey, (y/n)?" Adam's voice said behind me. I turned around in my office chair.

"Yeah?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Are you okay? You look really bad."

"Do I really?" I joked sarcastically.

"Honestly though, you look really tired." Adam said in total seriousness. I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I know...I've been up since 3 a.m..."

"What! Why?"

"Dylan was outside my house in his car all night...Max went out to see...its nothing...I'll be fine..."

"Alright, but just warning you, we have some crazy things today."

"Great..."

————

"Hey, (y/n), dude's here to see you." James said. I stood.

"How do they know this is where I am?"

"How should I know?" James joked. I chuckled and walked to the door. I didn't see anybody. "Parking lot. He said that's where he was gonna be."

"Okay..." I walked quickly down the stairs and put my hands in my back pocket. I looked around as I walked. "Hello..?" I said once I reached the parking lot.

"Hey." He said.

"Dylan? Come on would you just—"

"Can you hear me out? Honestly? Just this one time? If you don't get what I'm saying I get it okay? Please?" Dylan pleaded. I crossed my arms.

"Fine. Talk." I shot. "I'm all ears."

"Okay. Look I know you're married to Max, but I honestly don't think he's safe. I'm not gonna say stupid shit this time, alright? He's friends with a redstoner—yeah I watched it—psycho that almost murdered your love life, and he's constantly angry! Not even the fact that his name is "mad max" but honestly, he gets mad a lot, which you know. He's going to hurt you.

I wouldn't do that. You know that. Remember my crush in 3rd grade? It never died off. Zoey was to finally make you think that it did die down. I've liked you for all of this time. You probably don't want to hear that now...but I do. I'm not doing this because I like you, I'm doing this because I want to keep you safe." He concluded, stepping towards me and taking my hand. I yanked my hand back and stepped away from him.

"You know I have a husband! I love him and he loves me! And always will! You need to stop this, Dyl." I knew he hated that nickname, 'Dyl', which came out as 'Dill'. "You've found my house. You've found my job. You've found everything! All I want is to have a happy life, which can obviously not be perfect, but you're just making worse! Dylan if you cared, you would leave me alone." I hissed at him. Dylan looked down at the pavement.

"I know...I'm being stupid...I get it...I need to get back to my family.....but (y/n)..." I had already spun on my heel and started to walk away.

"What now!"

"Just remember I love you...."

————

OOOH! I'm the writer but I'm pretty sure this is the end of Dylan...I'm not even sure XD. I'm dumb. But I'm going to warn you now, it's not happening yet, but this is gonna get sad eventually. But heh— MAX UPLOADED HIS CHANNEL TRAILER!!!!! AHHHH

Vote
Comment
Follow

Love ❤️

Raven 👽💀