Chapter 1

Your POV

I remember it so vividly.

I do.

Two simple words that could change ones life. And I said them.

I'm glad that I said them. So very glad. But everything has their downside.

After the panel I went to the signing, wearing the beautiful ring Max had put on me. Everybody that came up congratulated me. I saw Dylan and Liz so I paused my signing and went to them. Liz was so happy for me, we hugged and caught up and everything. But Dylan...he was different.

Dylan didn't hug me, he didn't high five me, he didn't do anything. He purposely kept his hands in his sweat jacket pockets and held his jaw tightly together. I was so confused. I glanced at Liz for something but she was just as clueless as I was.

I asked what was wrong. "Nothing," he spat. As I went back to talking with Liz I could see his eyes locked on the diamond I held around my finger. His eyes burned with anger but flickered with happiness. I went back to my fans and kept the signing moving before we finally flew back to Washington.

We planned our wedding, everyone in the Offices was going.  Even Liz insisted on coming, flying all the way to Washington just for my wedding. The date was set, and nothing was going to change it.

The date finally came and I walked down the aisle with the dress that I had kept secret from everybody but Liz.  The priest made said his words and looked at Max.

I do.

He said. The priest said his words and looked at me.

I do.

I said. He closed his book and stared in between us.

You may now kiss the bride.

------------

IT HAS BEEN MADE!!! YES!!!! AHHH!!! Sorry i've been like obseessing over making this so

(I made this on a computer without emojis so there aren't emojis in this chapter ;( i cri everi time)

Vote
Comment
Follow

Love

Raven