You could feel his smirk against your skin and he finally looked up to meet your eyes. Your hands were placed over his shoulders, clenching on his shirt in desperation of getting it off, but he didn’t look like he was taking any of that.

“We’re moving this upstairs”, he mumbled, voice rough. You nodded, even though it wasn’t a question, and he grabbed your wrist, walking in front of you up the stairs in a quick pace, before sitting down on the bed facing you.

“Nah”, he said, “you’re not getting on.”

You tilted your head. “Why not?”

He raised his brows. “Strip for me.”

You hesitated, but he didn’t look like he was kidding. He was tapping his hand against his knee, and somewhere in your mind you remembered someone telling you he was a drummer. That was probably what gave the fucking arms, holy shit.

You slipped your fingers under the hem of your shirt, moving it up just enough to let your bra in his sight, and his eyes darkened. You held back your smile, smoothly taking the shirt off and throwing it somewhere behind you. You let your fingers run over your breasts before moving on to the shorts you were wearing, leaning down as you let them slid of your legs, blinking up at him with your most innocent look and noticed the way he was rubbing himself through his pants.

You wanted to go help with his problem – but something told you to just get your clothes off first, so you did.

You unclipped your bra, letting it fall down your arms before throwing it behind you. You were just to remove your panties, but he stopped you.

“Enough”, he said, “come here, princess.”

You practically purred at his nickname as you stepped closed to him.

“Now, I want to give you all the pleasure I could”, he mumbled, “but someone had been a bad girl. You know who, baby?”

You stayed quiet.

“When I ask a question I want an answer.”

You nodded. “Me?” you mumbled.

“Yes, you. You didn’t do as I told you and that makes you a bad, bad girl.”

You nodded, sitting astride his lap and his hands ran down your naked back, his nails against your skin. They stayed at your hips.

“So, what do we do with bad girls, y/n?”

You hesitated for a moment, but you knew he wanted an answer. “Punish them?”

A smirk spread across his face. “Exactly, so what do you say about some spanking, kitten?”

It sounded like it was a part of his game, but you knew he was really asking for your permission, your consent.

You nodded and his smile grew wider. “Perfect, now lie down over my lap, yeah, just like that. And don’t move. Okay?”

“Okay”, you breathed out, his hand running over your hot skin. He hummed quietly, and then the pressure from his hand was gone, only to be replaced with a slight feeling of pain and pleasure running through your body when his hand connected with your skin again.

“Count from five”, he demanded.

“Five”, you breathed out, and only a second the next slap came, harder this time and a moan slipped through your lips. “Four.”

“Good girl”, he mumbled, lifting his hand quickly before connecting it with your nude skin a third time, the mixture of pain and pleasure making your whole body shiver.