CHAPTER 26

* THE NEXT DAY*

- KERRY’S POV

When I left Chris, I decided to ring Ruby and she had said that I could come over to her house - which I did. I hadn’t seen her for years and it was great to catch up with her. She had a husband, Michael; a son, Wilson and a daughter, Jazmyn. Wilson was 22 years old and Jazmyn was 16.

“Breakfast, Kerry?” Ruby asked. “We got waffles, fruit, cereal, pancakes -”

I stopped her. “I’m not hungry. But thanks.”

“You ain’t hungry? You gotta eat breakfast… it’s the most important meal of the day.”

“I haven’t eaten a thing,” I sighed, “ever since I…”

Wilson walked into the room and started looking around. He was wearing a gray suit and a white shirt, making me assume that he worked in the city. “Mom, you seen my phone?”

Ruby went over to a counter and picked it up. “What did I tell you ‘bout leaving your damn phone lying around? You gon’ lose it one of these days, Wilson.”

“Chill,” he said, taking it from her. “I’ll see you later. I’m gonna be late.”

He quickly exited the room and walked out of the front door.

“I’m so proud of him,” Ruby exclaimed to me. “He the only black man where he works but he don’t let that put him off.”

“What does he do?” I questioned.

“Oh, Wilson a businessman in the city. He only started a few weeks ago and he told me that the boss is real impressed with him already.”

“Wow. That’s amazing,” I said. “I can’t see Blake having a career like that at Wilson’s age.”

“Wilson was an absolute nuisance in his teens. He was always out smoking marijuana with his ‘brothers from the hood’. But then he just grew out of it and matured. If Wilson can do it, anyone can.”

“I really worry about Blake though. Chris enrolled him in a private school but I wanted Blake to be a normal kid who went to a normal school. I mean, paying all those school fees is a waste of money anyway because Blake doesn’t even care about school. He never does his homework, he never concentrates in class and he just doesn’t give a fuck about education.”

“But at least if he at a private school he ain’t gon’ get into as much trouble as if he went to a regular school,” Ruby said. “There won’t be many other troublemakers there.”

Jazmyn came in, grabbed some breakfast and sat down next to us.

“Hey,” Ruby smiled at her. “How you doing?”

Jazmyn took a bite from her toast. “Not bad.”

- BLAKE’S POV

I knocked on the door and Karrueche answered almost straight away.

“ZAHRA!” she shouted.

Zahra came down about a minute later. She always looked stunning but today she looked smoking hot.

“Hi Blake,” she smiled at me, grabbing her bag. “You ready to go?”

“Yeah,” I said.

We walked outside and she saw Dad’s car parked outside.

“What the fuck are we -”

I silenced her. “I don’t know about you but I ain’t in the mood for school today. I thought we could go somewhere.”

“Where?” she asked.

“We could go back to mine. Dad ain’t there ‘cos he working away.”

Zahra walked over to the car. “OK then, Blake. You win. Let’s go.”

We got into the car and lit a cigarette each as we drove back to my house. 

- ZAHRA’S POV

We went into the house and Blake closed the door behind me.

“Zahra,” he said, looking into my eyes. He moved closer to me and I could feel his breath on my face. “Kiss me.”

I didn’t, instead just standing still. He took my hand in his and led me upstairs to his bedroom.

“I want you,” he grinned as he engulfed my lips with his. “And I know you… you want me.”

I kissed him back, my tongue tasting his cigarette breath, and it didn’t feel wrong… it felt right. We weren’t brother and sister anyway because we both had different parents - I had an unknown man and Karrueche and Blake had Chris and Kerry. If we wanted a relationship together, we could.

“Blake,” I began.

“Shush.”

He pushed me onto the bed and put my hand onto his bulge - he was hard. I sniggered and gently planted his neck with kisses.

“Now you gotta take your clothes off,” Blake whispered after a while. I slipped out of my skinny jeans and tank top and I sprawled across the bed, letting him look at my body.

“Do you like what you see?” I said, moving in a suggestive way. “’Cos if you do, you can do whatever you want with me.”

Blake got out of his clothes and threw them on the floor. His dick was huge.

“I can’t wait to get inside you,” he muttered, taking my bra and knickers off. 

He kissed my other set of lips with such passion and emotion and I couldn’t help letting out groans of pleasure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment! ♥