CHAPTER 11

- KARRUECHE'S POV

Like I said before, I waited a few days before I made my appearance. I decided to turn up backstage after one of his shows - I'd tried getting a fucking ticket so I could watch him perform but they were obviously all sold out - and then make him mine that way. I knew Chris always wanted sex after a show because he still had all that adrenaline in his system.

Getting backstage was so easy... all I did was say my name and all of the staff were waiting on me hand and foot. I knocked on his dressing room door.

"Come in!" he shouted.

I opened the door slowly and closed it behind me. Chris looked so damn sexy. He was sat back in a leather chair and he was so sweaty.

"What the fuck you doing here?" he said. "What the fuck you want?"

I sat down on one of the couches. "I just wanted to apologise because I didn't want us to end on such a bad note. I'm not here to win you back or anything but I just thought you should know that I care about you still, obviously, and I'll always be there for you."

"You can go now," Chris snarled through gritted teeth. "Get the fuck outta here, Karrueche."

"Don't be like this. Please, Chris. We have too much history to just forget about each other. We went through those years of shit together, remember? We both experienced so much as a team of two."

"Bye," he murmured."

I could tell he wanted it now. He was trying to resist the temptation, for Kerry's sake, but I knew then that I would definitely end up in bed with him tonight. I walked over to his chair and sat on his lap. Chris didn't say a word. I moved my head towards his and kissed his lips carefully. Before I knew it, he was kissing me back and holding me close to his chest. I didn't risk saying anything because I recalled from past experience what happened then - he would stop.

After a few minutes, he said something. "Fuck me, Kae."

I nodded and we went into the ensuite bathroom of the dressing room. We locked the door - just incase anybody uninvited came in - and Chris immediately pushed me against the wall, kissing my neck, pausing every now and again to take my clothes off. He then took his own off and we layed down on the floor. Chris' dick was hard already so we cut straight to the chase. We didn't even think about the condom part... we just wanted sex with each other asap. I don't want to go into all the details but that sex was well worth the travel and wait. And best of all - I had secretly filmed it ALL, even from the moment when I stepped into his dressing room. Christopher thought that he could keep me a little secret... how wrong was he? He'd soon be learning that karma's a bitch.

- KERRY'S POV

Chris had had a show in the evening but I'd been throwing up all day so I didn't go. I was devasted, of course, but Chris said that he completely understood. He was the best boyfriend ever and I loved him so, so much. I could really see us being married, buying our own house and having kids one day; I knew he was the one. Chris was mine forever.

I'd spoken on the phone to Robyn the day before and she seemed really cool. I finally realised that there was nothing going on between her and Chris anymore and I got my head around their new relationship. I trusted both Robyn and Chris to not start any funny business with each other.

I went to sleep, with my sick bucket, relatively early. Chris was always late after he had a show so I didn't bother waiting for him to arrive back.

- CHRIS' POV

Shit. Why the fuck was I so fucking stupid? I'd cheated on the best girlfriend I'd ever had because I couldn't resist a quickie with my ex hoe. Karrueche was so fucked up. I mean, why the fuck did she fly all the way out to Germany? Kerry lived in reality and was so fucking intelligent - but Karrueche was so delluded. I had began to find Karrueche disturbing, like she should be in one of those mental hospitals or something... the sweet half Vietnamese girl I had met a few years ago was a stranger to me now.

As soon as Karrueche was out of my dressing room, I rushed out of the building and got back to Kerry straight away. I felt so fucking guilty. I walked into the bedroom and she was fast asleep. I kissed her cheek and then got changed for bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

KAE'S AN ACTUAL BITCH IN THIS CHAPTER.

Please vote and comment! :)