CHAPTER 8

*THE NEXT DAY*

- KERRY'S POV

I couldn't believe what I was seeing on my computer screen.

Because I couldn't be in Copenhagen in person, I decided I'd watch the videos that all the fans had posted from Chris' show online. I was flicking through them when I found one with Rihanna in it. Chris had never mentioned Rihanna being there at all, which was strange. I clicked on the video and watched it. They looked so... comfortable together. I didn't feel jealous until the end when I saw Chris looking at her behind. That made me feel really angry and betrayed.

'They have feelings for each other still,' I thought, trying to fight back the tears. What happened to Chris loving me? At that moment, I had made up my mind; I was not joining him on his European tour. He was obviously having so much 'fun' with fucked up Rihanna anyway... it was like he had stopped caring about me.

- CHRIS' POV

Robyn and I spent the day as tourists in Copenhagen. We started by doing a quick shop in Strøget and the paparazzi were already following us everywhere.

"Hey, Rihanna! Is it true that you and Chris are back together?" one of them asked as he put his fucking camera flash into our faces. I carried on smiling because you can't let them fucking get to you, even though most of the time they are extremely annoying and rude.

Robyn didn't reply to him. The paparazzi were growing in numbers like fucking rats so we stopped shopping and visited Copenhagen Zoo instead. I wasn't really fucked about the zoo but Robyn wanted to go.

"Look at the elephants, Christopher!" she said like a little kid. "Aren't they so cute?"

We took pictures with the elephants and then every other animal in the fucking zoo, including in the tropical area and kids' area. It was boring for me but Robyn made it fun. I couldn't help smiling when I was with her and she couldn't help smiling when she was with me. However, we both knew the boundaries and anyway, I had my boo, Kerry.

- KERRY'S POV

A few hours later, I was on my laptop again when I saw loads of pictures of Chris and Rihanna together. They were smiling and laughing in all the photos; some were taken in some streets and then the others were taken in a zoo.

'Rihanna should have stayed there,' I thought. 'She belongs in a fucking zoo.'

I cried more than when I saw the video from the show. I felt like I was losing Chris, like he was out of reach, and he was so far away that I couldn't pull him back. Chris and HER seemed to have a better understanding of each other because of all the shit they had been through in the past, whereas Chris and I had only known each other personally for over a week. Rihanna seemed to be so in love with him and I felt like she was stealing him from me.

I decided to ring Chris to confront him.

"Hey, boo," Chris said. He sounded pleased to hear from me. "We had a great time today. It's just shit that you're not here."

"You could have told me you were bringing Rihanna with you on tour," I cut to the chase, not bothering with the small talk. "I've seen you staring at her shit filled ass on stage and so has the entire fucking race of humans. You've embarrassed me, Chris. Oh yeah, and I saw you two acting like a fucking couple in that zoo and shit."

"Robyn and I are just close friends, honestly. Yeah, OK, I admit that I looked at her ass but -"

"You're with me; not her. What's wrong with my ass?" I interrupted him.

"Nothing, baby, but your ass ain't here. I'm sorry, Kerry. I know I fucked up but I swear there is no love shit between me and Robyn. I'll make it up to you when your ass here tomorrow."

"Chris, I'm not coming anymore."

"Where the fuck is this from? Kerry, what's going on?"

"You seem to be having such a good fucking time with your precious Robyn and I wouldn't want to spoil it."

"Kerry, I want you here and so does Robyn! She just been telling me she can't wait to meet you tomorrow! Do you want me to put her on so you can talk to her?"

"No Chris. I'm not coming. Bye."

I hung up and burst into tears again.

- CHRIS' POV

I walked over to Robyn.

"Kerry just said she ain't fucking coming to Europe," I told her.

"What's the matter with that crazy bitch? Has she gotta problem?" Robyn replied.

"No. I don't know what's got into her, that's all. But I ain't fucking giving up and I'mma get her here even if I have to go and fetch her my fucking self."

"Christopher, you so fucking cute. Did you know that?" she laughed.

I stopped being serious and started smiling again. "I been told that shit a lot, so I guess."

"Your boo will come eventually. She'll see sense," Robyn said to me. We hugged for a little and then Rihanna lit a blunt so I left her to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I REALLY appreciate all of the support so please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter. ♥