CHAPTER 5

- CHRIS' POV

I stayed at Kerry's flat for the next week. It was great fun and I got to know her a lot more. I also began to appreciate the luxuries that I usually take for granted everyday because there was nobody running around after my ass 24/7. At home, I had so much space that I didn't even use but in Kerry's flat every inch of the place had to be used. She cherished that flat so much because she worked so hard to get a roof over her head and I really admired her for it.

I then broke the news to Kerry that I had to leave to do my European tour. I should have told her before but I didn't want to ruin the week.

"How long is it for?" Kerry asked. I could see she was getting a little sad.

I went over to her and hugged her. "2 months."

"And you didn't care to inform me before now?"

Daaayuum, it was so sexy when she used that tone of voice. I wanted to fuck her there and then.

"I'm sorry, baby. I just wanted to have a good week with you."

This time, she hugged me. I was starting to get kinda horny, not gonna lie.

"So I don't get to see you for 2 months?"

"Come with me."

She smiled. "Are you sure that's OK?"

I kissed her. "It will have to be. Start packing, boo."

She went into the bedroom and started packing her stuff. The tour was gonna be even better with Kerry by my side.

Touring definitely isn't a walk in the park. I get cranky easily because it's hard to get enough sleep and all the junk food tastes like shit after a while. It's hard living in such confined spaces with the crew... it's like I can't even fucking breath in the tour bus. And it's annoying when people on the bus complain about me smoking fucking tobacco.

- KERRY'S POV

I shouted for Chris once I had finished packing my stuff. He came into the bedroom and he knew what was going to happen next.

"We won't have much time to ourselves once the tour starts," Chris whispered to me in his sexy voice. "We should really make the... most of it."

I sprawled myself across the bed and Chris took his pants and shirt off. He then joined me on the bed and started kissing my lips and neck.

"You don't have to say a word, baby," he grinned, moving his way down my body.

After, I removed Chris' boxers and rubbed his dick up and down for a while. I then put a condom on him and hopped onto it. It lasted for a long time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, kind of short chapter.

Vote and comment if you like this story; your support means gazillions to me. ♥