CHAPTER 6

- CHRIS' POV

We woke up the next morning in each other's arms. Kerry wasn't awake yet and she looked so cute when she was asleep. I kissed her cheek.

"Good morning, beautiful," I whispered.

She shuffled around and scrunched her eyes. "It's too early, Chris."

I looked at the clock. It was 7am. "But boo, we gotta leave for the tour today. We need to be up early."

"OK," she moaned, giving me a quick kiss. She slowly got out of bed and went to go make some toast.

"Can I go take a quick shower?" I asked her.

"Sure, go ahead."

* A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER *

- KERRY'S POV

My mind was all over the place because I'd never been as far as Europe before and I didn't know what to expect. Chris was still kind of a stranger - I'd only known him personally for just over a week - and I was already about to go travelling around the world with him. I was hoping we weren't taking everything too fast.

Chris had been out for about an hour now. He'd gone back to Karrueche and his hotel room to pack his stuff in his suitcase. He wanted me to go with him but I declined because I didn't want any arguments breaking out. I trusted Chris and believed that he was mature enough to do it by himself.

"Shit," I said out loud. I had just remembered that Gloria wanted me to visit her and tell her how it went with Chris. I thought that Chris would be a little while longer yet and that it wouldn't take me long to go to Gloria. I exited my flat and drove to Gloria's store.

When I got there, the store was closed. I peered through the window to see if she was in there but she wasn't.

"Looking for someone?" a voice said from behind me. I could tell they had anger in their voice and that they were speaking through gritted teeth. I didn't even have to turn around; I knew it was that man from that other store who had tried to... you know.

"Fuck you," I shouted, still not turning around. "Leave me alone."

The mall was completely empty and there was nobody else about. I was trying to remain strong but I was terrified inside.

"I believe we have some unfinished business to take care of."

"No we don't. Get the fuck away from me."

I could hear my voice shaking. I walked away from him and went to the car park but he obviously followed me.

"There is no one around to hear your cries for help, Kerry."

How the fuck did he know my name? I decided to ignore him now because he was really creeping me out; he was a psychotic lunatic. I heard his pace become faster so I began to run to my car. I jumped in, locked the doors and drove off. I didn't dare look out of my window and I kept my focus ahead.

When I got back to the flat, Chris wasn't waiting for me.

'Maybe he's talking things out with Karrueche,' I thought.

I waited for him for hours and he didn't show up.

- CHRIS' POV

I hadn't even had time to phone Kerry yet to explain everything. The crew had somehow found me once I had packed my shit in my suitcase and said that we all had to leave urgently. I was already on the plane to Denmark.

I picked my phone up and called Kerry. "Hey, baby."

"Where are you?" she asked me.

"Let me explain the shit that's happened."

I told her everything.

"So I can't come on the tour and I'm not going to see you for 2 months?"

"I'll get someone to organise a flight to Denmark for you. But that will probably be fucking tomorrow. I'm sorry, boo."

"Chris, I get it. It's fine."

I sighed. "I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"I guess so."

"I love you, Kerry."

"I love you too, Chris."

I said bye to her and then hung up. Someone from my crew then came over to me and tried to explain the itinerary for the entire tour but I wasn't even fucking listening. All I wanted was Kerry. I know it sounds stupid but I felt like I had betrayed her and fucking let her down.

I woke up to someone shaking me. I rubbed my eyes and slowly adjusted them to the bright lights. I saw that the person shaking me was Robyn.

"Robyn?" I croaked in disbelief. "What the fuck you doing here?"

"Thanks for the welcome," she said sarcastically. "I was here at the airport and I heard you were here too so I came looking for you. One of your niggas told me you were asleep in the plane still so I came to wake you up."

"Wait," I stopped her, yawning. "Where am I?"

"Chris, you're at Copenhagen Airport."

"You serious? I slept all that time from the US to Denmark?"

Robyn grabbed me and tried to get me out of the plane but she failed. "Apparently so."

A smirk appeared on my face as I got out of the plane. It was dark, windy and cold outside on the runway and Robyn held onto me as we walked into one of the airport's buildings.

"Fuck this, Christopher!" she squealed. "It's too damn cold out here!"

There was nothing sexual or romantic between us anymore and we were more bestfriends/siblings now. We'd put everything from the past behind us and it had made us both more healthy and sane.

"You fucking baby!" I shouted over the gales.

We walked into the building.

"Chris," Robyn smiled once we were inside.

"Robyn," I replied.

"Can I stay on your tour bus for a couple of days? I don't have many plans and besides, I haven't seen you in a while. You doing two shows in Copenhagen, right?"

"I don't see why you can't stay. And yeah, two shows... the first one's tomorrow and the second one's the day after, I think."

"Cool," she grinned widely. "The next two days should be fun then."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Will anything happen between Robyn and Chris? CARRY ON READING TO FIND OUT. 

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter. ♥