CHAPTER 10

- KARRUECHE'S POV

That bitch wasn't stealing MY Chris away from me. If I could fight Robyn away, I could easily fight away Kerry. I mean, you could tell from a mile off that she'd never experienced the finer things in life and that she's one of those stupid girls who claims that a dump of shit is 'the hood'.

'Ha,' I thought to myself, 'this Germany trip is going to be a lot of fun.'

Once I was out of the airport, I got a taxi to a hotel and booked a room; I didn't want to make my appearance straight away simply because I wanted to make Chris think for a few days that Kerry had gone mad. I got the impression on the plane that Kerry had become completely dependent on Chris and she couldn't function without him. Sadly (sarcasm, haha), Chris didn't seem dependent on her at all - because it wasn't like he'd given up his work stuff for her and therefore KERRY was the one who had had to travel to fucking Europe for him. Poor little Kerry. Aw, how tragic... I'm getting really emotional. NOT.

- CHRIS' POV

I couldn't wait to see my boo. A huge grin appeared on my face as the taxi driver drove into the airport's car park and I saw her standing there. As soon as the guy'd pulled up, I opened the door and ran to hug her. She clung onto my chest like a fucking limpet and it was so cute.

"I so fucking missed you," I said to her. I kissed her hard on the lips.

"I fucking missed you too, Chris," Kerry replied afterwards, kissing me. We then walked back, hand in hand, to the taxi.

"Where are we going now, then?" she asked.

I kissed her. "We going back to the tour bus now but I thought once you felt up to it we could go out for something to eat? I bet you tired as fuck now though, right?"

"I'm not really that tired. Just give me a little bit of time to freshen up and get changed and we could go tonight if you want."

"Cool," I smiled. "I don't have a show tonight so we can be as long as we want."

* A FEW HOURS LATER *

- KERRY'S POV

"Thank you," we both said in unison as the waiter took our plates away. 

Chris had taken me to this little German cuisine restaurant and we had both ordered chicken schnitzel; it was so good.

"Can I ask you a question?" Chris smiled.

"Of course you can," I replied.

"What was your life like growing up?"

No one had really asked that question to me before. My childhood hadn't been the greatest one; my parents couldn't look after me so I was adopted at the age of 7. My adoption family were pretty poor and we struggled. They were also really strict and it was like I couldn't even breath in their company; I hadn't kept in contact with them so I hadn't seem them since I was 18. I'd also been bullied by kids from school my entire life up until I was about 16.

I told Chris my life story and he listened to every single word. He then told me his.

"So," Chris took my hand when he'd finished. "What do you want for dessert, baby?

I shrugged and he leaned over the table to kiss me. I loved it when it was just Chris and I; he was himself when he was around me. The real Chris isn't the one who does weed or who has anger issues - the real Chris is a really sweet gentleman and so many people never see that side of him. The media portray him as the baddest guy in the spotlight and he is honestly so fucking far from that.

"What about having 'dessert' in a hotel room?" he whispered in my ear. He sat back down on his seat.

We both started laughing at his suggestion.

"Alright. But not sex - I want a real dessert like icecream or something," I winked. "OK, maybe sex afterwards."

"That's more like it," he said. We got up and I took his hand in mine as we walked out. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Will things stay happy for long? ...

Please vote and comment if you liked. :)