sleeping;1

Btw the ig used in the pics is my fan page 💫 @ lordhavedolans ; Instagram

Kian's hair tickled your nose as you shook awake. You looked at your surroundings and found Kian's arms wrapped around your waist. His head laid on your chest, you look passed his head and see "That's so Raven" playing.

Suddenly you hear Kian giggle.

"Babe?", you ask, rushing your fingers through his hair.

He uses the hands that were wrapped around you to help himself up and face you. As soon as he turned, he laid flat on his stomach.

His smile grew, "You're awake."

You giggle, "What time is it?"

You sit up and watch as Kian rolls over to his charger, "3:04"

"Why are you awake?", you ask, fixing your messy ponytail.

"Couldn't sleep.", he says lifting his body off the bed, throwing his legs to the side.

As he sat off the edge of the bed you stood up, in only his shirt, "I had pants on."

"Yes, but I know you. You don't sleeping with pants, so while you were squirming around, I took your pants off.", Kian says, walking towards you. "God I'm tired."

"I didn't freak out?", you question.

He giggles, "I sorta started kissing you, here.", as he trails his fingers to your sweet spot on the right side of your neck, "then whispered things, here.", taking his other hand and began making circular motions under your left ear.

Your mouth parts and you stood there motionless. Your eyes following his even if they weren't meeting with yours.

You took your right hand and placed on his waist as you brought your left hand to bring his face closer to yours.

Kissing his lips, he moves both hands to your waist, pulling you closer. Your lips move in sync, as he turns your body, he grips your body tighter.

He lightly tugs your bottom lip with him pearly white teeth. Loving the feeling you let out a moan.

He smiles and throws your imperfect body on the bed. When he looked into your eyes, they were filled with lust, his were filled with love. He hovered over you and began to think.

Big difference.

"What's wrong?", you ask.

He sits down, leaving your body there.

"You love me, right?"

"Without a doubt, my love, without a doubt."

☺️✨👑