more fluff.........Maybe ;3

The next (naughty ;) JUST KIDDING! CALM DOWN! what is with me -3-|| sorry peoples) morning

 Wonwoo looked at the dark, purple mark on his pale (i think.....T-T) skin. He groaned out in frustration and slammed the door close. He fell on the bed and smashed his face on his pillow. He felt someone watching him. He look over to the door. Mingyu, of course it is. Wonwoo rolled his eyes and placed the pillow back in its spot. Mingyu tilted his head and started pouting. He then had this "brilliant" idea. He crept, slowly towards Wonwoo. Mingyu was now in reach of Wonwoo. After admiring Wonwoo, Mingyu tackled Wonwoo. Wonwoo yelped loudly and held onto Mingyu. Mingyu chuckled and brought his face to Wonwoo's crooked neck.

  Wonwoo was shutting his eyes shut, waiting for a response. He opened one of his eyes, slightly. Mingyu didn't have to because he felt Mingyu's lips touch his neck. "great" he thought to himself. Wonwoo just let him do his thing, for now. (oOOOoOoOooO). He was focusing on Wonwoo's neck. Wonwoo kinda just sat there, waiting for Mingyu to be done. Mingyu looked up Wonwoo's dark, brown eyes. Mingyu smiled and kissed Wonwoo. Wonwoo looked away because he was now a tomato. Mingyu laugh became louder.

* Well here ya go. just a little chapter cause I got bored and had nothin to do T-T My lonely, boring life. Oh well. hope you enjoyed :D okay BYYE X3*

*ITS NOT A GOODBYE YET MUAHAHAHAH! don't worry you won't die -3-| I'm just gonna continue this chapter because I want to add more :D kk? Let's get reading*

  Mingyu held Wonwoo's chin with his two fingers, lightly. Mingyu forced Wonwoo's head to face him. Wonwoo gasp. Mingyu smirked and got closer to Wonwoo. Wonwoo shut his eyes close waiting for something to happen, prayer in his mind. Mingyu low chuckle made it even worse. (for Wonwoo...) Mingyu just laughed it off, and got off of (scared for life) Wonwoo. Wonwoo sat straight up with a "excuse me" look. Mingyu didn't even look back at Wonwoo. He didn't have to. Wonwoo walked up to him and jumped onto his back bringing him down. Mingyu took a few steps back before hitting the hard ground. Wonwoo crawled on top of him and pinned his arms  over his head. Mingyu was very surprised. Usually Wonwoo would go red after one kiss. 

  "well this is new...kinda like it" Mingyu thought. Wonwoo lowered down to the side of Mingyu's head. He then, began to whisper in his ear.

Wonwoo: *low and quiet* " Don't tease me like that, or there will be consequences..."

Mingyu: *gulp* "o-okay"

  Wonwoo let go of Mingyu's arms by pushing them to the side. Wonwoo got off you Mingyu, moving to the door. He didn't break eye contact with Mingyu until he left.

*okay NOW I'm done......maybe XD*