It's Coups turn! :D D:

Coups walked over to Mingyu and Wonwoo ( Oh look! I finally include Meanie :3) Coups grabbed Wonwoo's collar and dragged him to the side. Wonwoo was scared and confused, trying to get out of his Hyung's tight grip. Coups sat Wonwoo down.

Coups: "guess what"

Wonwoo: "wh-what"

Coups: "Woozi likes, well Love me"

Wonwoo: "WHOAAAAA"

Coups: "I know...what do I do? I don't want to hurt him like Mingyu"

Wonwoo: "I mean, you do like like him, right?"

Coups: "uhhh....." *blushing*

  Wonwoo smirked and leaned into the back of the chair. Coups rubbed the back of his now sweaty neck. Mingyu walked over, with a worried look. Wonwoo just grabbed his hand. Coups got up and walked away from the two. He wanted to talk Woozi, but at the same time, he was too nervous. Coups actually feels the same way towards Woozi. ( Whoo got that out of the way) While Coups was thinking about the whole Woozi thing, Jeonghan was shedding some tears in the practice room. Joshua was holding him like a baby (almost XD) Joshua was still rubbing his back and shushing him. Then Vernon walked in. He got scared when Jeonghan started sobbing loudly. Vernon hit his head on the door frame, which got Joshua's attention. Joshua slowly lifted his had from Jeonghan's shoulder and glared at Vernon. Vernon staring back at Joshua. 

(whats happening with Jicheol? :3)

  Woozi got up from his chair and walked back to the dorm. He was hoping that he wouldn't bump into Meanie. He walked as fast as he could. He sighed in relief that no one was home. ( or so he thought XD) He dropped everything on the floor. 

Woozi: *THUMP*

Mingyu: "Woozi? Is that you?" *sad tone*

  Woozi was mentally cursing to himself. He was looking around for a hiding spot. He just ducked under the couch. Mingyu came out of Wonwoo's room and looked around for Woozi. He found a pile of Woozi's stuff in front the door. Woozi forgot and quietly cursed (again) Mingyu picked up Woozi's coat and wrapped it around himself. He looked down to the ground, sad. Woozi peered over the couch and he just wanted to up and hug Mingyu to death. The moment was ruined when Woozi's phone went off in the quiet room. Woozi ducked down and grabbed his phone from his pocket. He was worried Mingyu would find him. He was cursing again. He check his messages and guess who it was? (Just guess :D) It was Coups.

Coups: "hey can we talk?"

Woozi: "NOT A GOOD TIME DX"

Coups: "what why D:"

Woozi: " um, just come to the dorms"

  After he sent that message, Mingyu was standing above Woozi. Woozi was curled into a little ball, in the corner. Mingyu had a -_- face. Woozi chuckled nervously and waved a little. Mingyu just picked Woozi up by the collar of his hoodie. Mingyu slowly brought his face into Woozi's. Mingyu squinted his eyes a little and he started transforming back to a puppy. Woozi flopped on the couch and was happy that Mingyu didn't kiss him because if he did, Woozi would fall for him again, but even harder than last time.

*Okay here is zee next chapter! Hope you enjoyed! FYI Jigyu won't come back EVER! XD mm kay BYYE X3*