Long night

Vernon and Woozi came rushing over trying to get Mingyu ( or Mango) from under  Wonwoo that is now crying his eyes out (again). Coups was trying to keep Wonwoo still, but that plan backfired. Wonwoo kicked up not caring what he hits. He ended up kicking Coups chin. Coups fell backwards hitting his head hard on the floor. Woozi finally grabbed (also) crying Mingyu from Wonwoo. Vernon backing away from kicking Wonwoo so he doesn't end up like Coups. Mingyu was trying to crawl out of Woozi's grasp to get to Wonwoo. Coups got up and lifting up Wonwoo with him and pulling him into his room. Once everything (kind of XD) calmed down, Vernon and Woozi was comforting Mingyu while Coups in the bathroom checking out his chin and Wonwoo is doing whatever he is doing. Coups walked in the living room with a bruised chin ( aw poor coups ;-;) Vernon and Woozi put down Mingyu to check Coups. While they were busy Mingyu hopped down from the couch and walked around the dorm looking for Wonwoo. Vernon glanced back to Mingyu spot and he wasn't there which freaked Vernon out.  Vernon looked around the area of the couch, but no luck. While Vernon was doing that, Mingyu was down the hallway where all the room doors were. He walked down and saw a door open. He walked from curiosity and was disappointed when he didn't see Wonwoo. He jumped up the bed and fell asleep quickly. Wonwoo walked out his room to get some air. Coups looked at him with dark eyes. Wonwoo didn't care and turned away. He was walking to the front door and when he was turning the door knob, all of seventeen came bursting in. Most of them were pretty tired. Jeonghan came threw the door almost fainted because he saw Coups bruised chin ( ha ha Jeoncheol moment) He came dashing over to Coups side then interrupted by sleepy Mingyu. ( I guess he got up from all the noise) 

Jeonghan P.O.V  

I was walking home from practice and got a text from Vernon. It was so unexpected. I thought it was Coups when I picked up. 

Vernon: " BrO! Come home now!"

Jeonghan: " I am. Why?"

Vernon: " Just come to the dorm!"

Jeonghan: " okay?"

  I wondered. What was the emergency? Joshua peered over my shoulder. What does he want? He had this confused look on his face. He rested his chin on my shoulder, while he was thinking. Joshua stayed like that while we walked home. Why is my face hot? ( lol Jihan XD) When we finally arrived at the dorm, it was pretty loud inside. I thought Coups was sleeping. Oh well. When Me and Joshua walked in the first we saw was Coups bruised chin. I gasped and ran to his side. When checking his chin, I felt something on my leg. I looked down to see a puppy. What is a puppy doing here? I guess this is what Vernon was talking about. It was so cute! I picked the puppy up and checked his collar. Mingyu or mango? That's his name? Not bad I guess. 

  Once all of seventeen was in the dorm, it was pretty late. They all prepared to go bed. The8 spent most of his time chasing Mingyu ( or mango) around and playing with him. Jun had to drag The8 away from the puppy because he couldn't stop playing with this puppy. Mingyu was still full of energy by the time most of the members was asleep. Vernon tried to put Mingyu in his cage/bed, but he kept jumping out of Vernon arms and running away. He had enough and called another member to get Mingyu to sleep which was The8. He threw a toy in the cage and closed the door when Mingyu was finally inside. When everything was settled down, it time to sleep. Each of the members had to check on Mingyu every hour or so. Mingyu missed Wonwoo while he was in his cage. He was whining and crying all night long. Coups and Jeonghan had to stay up for at least 30 minutes calming down Mingyu. None of the members could get any sleep that night. 

*Wazzup! sorry if I'm not active right now. I've been very busy and lazy -3-, but here you go part 3 of the fanfic! Please read my other story if yalls have the time. Again sorry for my laziness. I'll try my best not to be. lol*