Don't leave me

Woozi P.O.V

  I don't know what I was thinking! I feel like I have gone mad. My head hurts just thinking about it. Do I still love Mingyu? Did I move on to Coups? Argh! I rubbed my temples in frustration. ( Mingyu fell asleep in front of Woozi behind the couch, if you remember) I got up from the ground and walked to my room. I shut the quietly, so I don't wake up Mingyu. I turned and pressed my back against the door, sliding down slowly. I stared at my bed, remember the memories. Tears were building up. I needed to forget about Mingyu. I need to move on. I can't cry anymore. After I said that, my tears formed a waterfall, sobbing loudly. I totally forgot Mingyu was in the living room. I covered my face, hoping he didn't hear me. I just fell to the side balling my eyes out. 

*hello I am back :3 I am going to have really slow updates now :( but I hope you enjoyed the rest of this chapter, so I'll talk to ya later X3*

  Coups was running to the dorms, after he got the text. (if you remember) He was panting and sweating. He legs were begging him to stop running, but nothing was stopping him. He almost tripped over a rock while turning the corner. By the time he got to the dorms, he could barely breath and move. He just collapsed on the floor, panting like crazy. When he tried standing up, he fell right back down, which made a big BOOM outside the dorms. He mentally cursed to himself. He tried getting up (again) and failed (again -3-) He just laid there in defeat, until he heard the door opening. 

*DONE! Its short cause I'm lazy -3-....JK! I just felt like it was good to stop here so....hope you enjoyed and I would appreciate it if you vote! THANK YOU. okay BYYE X3*