Woof Woof!

All of seventeen has come back from there trip. Wonwoo was a little worried. What if Woozi did something to the dog? He was bouncing his leg up and down. Vernon turned to Wonwoo, he placed his hand on Wonwoo's shoulder. 

Vernon: " Mingyu is going to be okay"

Wonwoo: " Ya sure -_-. Woozi has him"

Vernon: " SSHSH! he's going to be okay"

Vernon's thoughts: " Woozi Hyung is going to kill us all 0_0"

Wonwoo: " okay...... now get your finger out of my face"

Vernon: * slowly lowers arm* -_-

  The bus stops in front of the Pledis building. Seventeen walked through the door. Wonwoo was pushing his way through seventeen and speed walking towards Woozi's office. He was mentally preparing himself. When he was in front of the door, he took a deep breath and turned the door knob open. When he stepped inside, he saw Woozi cradling Mingyu in his arms. Woozi's eyes were wide open ( if yalls read the last chapte, then you would know what happened with Woozi and Mingyu -3-)  Wonwoo had different things in mind. Mingyu turned away from Woozi and stared at Wonwoo. Wonwoo looked at Mingyu, confused. He took a step back, ready to run. Woozi was staring off into space. Mingyu knew Wonwoo was going to run away again. Mingyu turned to the side, avoiding eye contact with Wonwoo. Mingyu liked to be with Woozi now. ( Meanie is breaking DX lol why am I sad? I'm the one with this idea -3-) Wonwoo was kinda heartbroken. He knew he was afraid of dogs, but Mingyu was different. It's like, no matter how many times he run away from Mingyu, something is always telling him to go back. Woozi snapped back to reality. Woozi turns over to Wonwoo with a straight face.

Woozi: " you saw nothing..."

Wonwoo: " Um okay" * walks away slowly*

Woozi: "-_-"

  Woozi puts down Mingyu and pushes Wonwoo out of his office, then shuts the door. Wonwoo stood in front of the door for a while. He was confused. What just happened? He thought to himself. Wonwoo looked stupid just standing there. Vernon happened to pass by and see Wonwoo. Vernon walked up to Wonwoo. It scooted Wonwoo over a little. Wonwoo was startled by Vernon's actions. Wonwoo was about to say something, but Vernon shut him up.

Wonwoo: " what-"

Vernon: "SSSHSSSSSSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHHS" >:(

Wonwoo: " :|...."

Vernon: *whisper* " I just want to know what is going on inside"

Wonwoo: "okay"

  Vernon put his right ear up against the door. Wonwoo was staring at Vernon for a reaction. It took sometime. Vernon was focused.

Vernon: *listening*

Mingyu: WOOF WOOF

Woozi: " who's a good boy? :D you are!"

Mingyu: WOOF WOOF!

Woozi: *baby voice* YOUR SO CUTE~"

Mingyu: *pant pant* WOOF

Woozi: *kissing noise* Your so cute Mingyu :D"

Vernon: 0_0 ?????

Wonwoo: *whisper* " what's happening!?!"

Vernon: "uhh"

 Vernon grabbed Wonwoo's arm and dragged him to the practice room. He told Wonwoo what he heard behind the door. Wonwoo eyes widen. Woozi not working? Instead he is playing with a dog. ( Who wouldn't want to play with puppy Mingyu?) Wonwoo and Vernon was in shock. Woozi not working is just so surprising. Joshua walked in. Vernon and Wonwoo turned their heads. 

Joshua: " hey....are you two gossiping or something?"

Vernon: " uh no! Woozi hyung is not working"

Joshua: "That's not true"

Wonwoo: " go to his office yourself then :|"

Joshua: " okay"

  Joshua walked off. He was curious. "Was Vernon right? Is he not working? Where is the puppy? Josh thought. Well he gotta find out himself. 

* Wazzup! It was raining hard today ;-; I thought I wouldn't be able to publish this chapter! DX there was thunder too. BOOM! It's sunny now, so I'm happy :3. I know there is A LOT of talking between the members. Deal with it XD. Hope yalls enjoy anyways!*