Producing with Mingyu X3

* Wazzup! I will give credit to an amazing writer Emememma98! She helped me with this fanfic. Give her around of applause! :3 let's get on with the story!*

   After Hoshi left Mingyu in Woozi's office or studio, Mingyu started to scratch the door...

Woozi P.O.V

  Mingyu is finally Wonwoo's problem! *sigh* I can do work peacefully. My hands smoothly played the keys of the keyboard. Hm! good melody. I put my headphones on and started working. I was only working for 5 minutes and I heard a scratching sound behind me. I thought it was one of the members, but it continued with no end. I had enough of this! I turned and saw Mingyu. Why is he in here? Mingyu clawed at the door. Augh. I stood from my chair and walked towards him. I knelt down. He turned around and flinched. Aww I scared him. I felt bad. I picked up Mingyu and opened the door. I walked around, HOPING I could find someone to take care of Mingyu. I checked the practice room, no one. I checked the every room, but found no one. I walked back into my office and saw I got a text message. It was Hoshi. 

Hoshi: " Hey. Me and the rest of seventeen had to go somewhere."

Woozi: " Why didn't you tell me?!? >:("

Hoshi: " well..... We were gonna bring you along, but the manager told us that you were busy and don't to not bother you"

Woozi: " What about Mingyu? >:("

Hoshi: " Wonwoo here.. uhh can you take care of him PLEASE"

Woozi: "-_-"

Hoshi: " I'LL DO ANYTHING"

Woozi: " Fine you owe me Hyung!"

   I lifted Mingyu up so I can see his little, puppy face.

Woozi: " Welp! It's just you and me"

Mingyu: WOOF! *pant pant*

  Okay back to work then. I didn't exactly know where to put Mingyu. At first, I put him on the couch in my office, but he kept jumping everywhere. Then I placed him by my plushies. VERY BAD IDEA! He started to chew on one of my plush's ear. That freaked me out! I grabbed Mingyu and pulled the plush out of his mouth. EWW! His bite marks and saliva is on it!!! My last choice is on my lap. I sat down and placed him on my lap. He was calm for a few seconds then he just exploded! He was walking in circles, He was howling, he jumped up onto my keyboard, and jumped on the floor and started running. My office wasn't that big, but there were a lot of hiding places. I got no work done. I was tired. I can tell Mingyu is tired too. *yawn* This sucks. I fell into my chair and stayed slouched for awhile. Mingyu looked up at my tired figure. I looked down. His eyes was teary. *sigh* I just had this urge to pick him up again. He settled in my lap. I got back to work. He surprisingly fell asleep quickly with all that energy that is still in him. I stroked to little head. I smiled to myself and got back to work.

2-4 hours later. Woozi P.O.V

  I got another text later on. It was Hoshi again. Wonder what he wants now.

Hoshi: " how is everything going?"

Woozi: " everything sucked -_-"

Hoshi: " what happened? :/"

Woozi: " a lot of stuff. I'll tell you later"

Hoshi: " uh bad or good -3-"

Woozi: " I don't know"

Hoshi: " uh okay then. see ya soon"

Woozi: " see you soon"

  *sigh* I slouched in my chair again. I forgot Mingyu was on my lap, when I slouched down he rolled off onto the ground. NO NO NO NO!!!!!! I pushed my chair back and got down on my knees. Mingyu was scared and hurt. He was tearing up. NO nonononononono! I swooped him up in my arms ( like holding a baby XD aww Woozi) and held him tightly in my arms, but not suffocating him. I feel really bad! Why did I have to slouch, why did I let him sleep on me and not the couch. These thought was running through my head, then my mind just stopped working.  I looked like I was crying so Mingyu gave me a kiss. ( awwwwwwwww) I just froze. What the heck!! Mingyu tilted his head to the side. He was confused. And before I knew it Wonwoo walked in my office. He was also confused.