My first kiss went a little like this. ;)

When Mingyu was turning into a human, Woozi was glued to his bed. He tried to push Mingyu off of him, but he couldn't! It was like Mingyu was part of him. Woozi was screaming at Mingyu to get off of him. Mingyu also couldn't move. All they could do was scream at each other. 

Woozi: " GET OFF OF ME YOU GIANT IDIOT!!"

Mingyu: *BARK BARK BARK* " I CAN'T!!!"

Woozi: " WELL AT LEAST TRY!"

Mingyu: *BARK BARK* " WOOZI HELP ME! I CAN-MMM"

Woozi: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  When Mingyu was done in his transformation, his head slowly rose up. Woozi and Mingyu were too busy screaming at each other to realize how close there faces were. When they turned their faces, their lips touched. ( ahahahahas someone help!) Their eyes were wide open. Woozi and Mingyu faces turned bright red. Woozi pushed Mingyu on the floor and ran into the door. Woozi opened the door and ran out the front door. Mingyu was left sitting on the floor. Both of his hands were covering his mouth. His face still cherry red. He was staring down. Wonwoo happened to pass by the room. He looked in the room and saw Mingyu sitting alone, covering his mouth. Wonwoo knelt down to Mingyu.

Wonwoo: * place hand in shoulder* " are you okay? you like you've seen a ghost"

Mingyu: * tuns head slowly* 0_0 " I-I-I"

Wonwoo: *confused* " you what?"

Mingyu: " I KISSED WOOZI!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" * runs out the room*

Wonwoo: *groans*

  After Wonwoo heard that Mingyu and Woozi kissed, ( lol omg) anger was boiling inside of him. Why did he always go to Woozi when he was the one he loved? He stomped out of the room. He needed to get changed to go to practice today. 

1:00 pm

  Woozi locked himself into his office. He let no one see him. He needed to get this album done and get away from Mingyu. When he was playing on the keyboard, he got a text from Joshua.

Joshua: " Hey do you want food? You've been in there since Morning."

Woozi: " yeah I want some food. Can you bring it to me please"

Joshua: " but can't you just come out?"

Woozi: " no too busy"

Joshua: " Okay I'm coming"

Woozi: "okay"

 A few minutes later, someone knocked at the door. Woozi assumed it was Joshua and opened the door. He peeked through the crack. He looked up and guess who he saw. ( just guess >o<)  He saw Mingyu carrying a back of food. He was about to slam the door shut, but he was starving. He sighed and opened the door. Mingyu slowly walked in. He placed the bag on the table. He sat down on the couch. Woozi shut the door and went back to work. Mingyu sat awkwardly sat alone, staring at the computer screen. Woozi was nervous. His palms were sweaty and his cheeks were hot. Woozi nervously grabbed his phone and texted Joshua.

Woozi: " WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??? U SENT MINGYU TO DELIVER MY FOOD??"

Joshua: " was that wrong? you two are close so I thought I would send him."

Woozi: "-_- You don't know what happened"

Joshua: " What happened? :/"

Woozi: " PROMISE YOU WON'T TELL ANYBODY!"

Joshua: " I promise"

Woozi: "Okay... me and Mingyu kind of..uh kissed..."

Joshua: " WHATATAAAHAHWTA"

Woozi: " okay i need to work"

  Woozi put down his phone and he rubbed his face. Mingyu was still staring in Woozi's direction.( How am I still here? I don't know DX) Mingyu felt this warm feeling in his chest when he was with Woozi ( *gasp is it...love. LMAO XD) Mingyu had this urge to get up. He did. Mingyu walked over to Woozi and wrapped his arms around him. Woozi was stiff. He wanted to push him away, but he just couldn't. They stayed like that for a while. Then Mingyu turned his head and kissed Woozi's cheek.

*ahh I can't stop smiling, cringing and dying!! I will drag yalls down with me! XD MUHHhAhaaAHAH. okay BYYEEY. Hope you enjoyed*