Forget you

Woozi swooped up Mingyu and held him close. He started to cry again. Mingyu looked up at Woozi. Everyone just looked at the two. Woozi's tears fell on Mingyu's nose. 

Woozi: *cry "was I nothing to you.."

Mingyu: *whimper*

Woozi: "did the kiss mean nothing? Why didn't you pick me.."

Mingyu: Transforming*

  Woozi held Mingyu close as he transform. Wonwoo couldn't do anything. He felt bad. After Mingyu was done with the transformation, he wrapped his arms around Woozi. Woozi was crying on Mingyu. Coups let go of Wonwoo and walked to Woozi. Woozi pushed Mingyu and ran into Coups arms instead. Coups walked him to his room. Jeonghan and Vernon were to busy with the bloody, bruised nose. Woozi rested his head on Coups shoulder. Coups rubbed his back and tried calming him down. Mingyu sat on the floor with Wonwoo. Wonwoo and Mingyu sat in silence. And that's how the night went. 

Morning 

  Woozi slept in Coups room. Jeonghan was kicked out and had to sleep with Joshua. Woozi woke up with a sticky face and messy hair. He was disgusted. He walked to the bathroom and locked the door. Woozi turned to the mirror and behind was a shirt-less Mingyu. Woozi jumped and screamed. Mingyu didn't see Woozi either, so they both jumped and almost fall. Woozi sighed. He turned away from Mingyu and washed his face. Mingyu hands balled up. He turned Woozi and grabbed his face. Woozi's face turned pink.

Mingyu: "stop ignoring me!"

Woozi: "Why should I? You broke my heart! I have nothing to do with you!"

Mingyu: "But you knew I always loved Wonwoo."

Woozi: " I know and I am sorry....but why did you kiss me"

Mingyu: " I don't know why...."

Woozi: *tears forming* 

Mingyu: "can we just be friends please?  I might not like you, but I still want to be your friend" *wipe away Woozi's tears*

Woozi: *sad smile* "okay.."

  Mingyu let go of Woozi's face and hugged him. Woozi was kinda happy. He just wanted Mingyu to be his, but I guess he just have to forget about it. He hugged Mingyu back. Mingyu let go and smiled at Woozi. Woozi smiled back and walked to the kitchen. Mingyu closed the door and locked it this time. Woozi grabbed some food and started eating. Joshua walked out and sat next to Woozi. 

Joshua: "so he picked Wonwoo"

Woozi: " yeah...that's okay"

Joshua: "are you sure?"

Woozi: *turns to Joshua* "yeah I am" :)

Woozi's thoughts: *No I'm not...my heart hurts Josh*

Joshua: "okay"

Woozi's thoughts: *at least I am friends with him. That's something*

  Joshua grabbed some food for himself and sat back down. Joshua and Woozi talked all morning. The8 and Jun walked out. The8 picked up Mingyu (he is a puppy right now. lol mighty The8 picks up giant Mingyu) and carried him out. The8 knew Woozi and Mingyu were close, so he handed Mingyu to Woozi. Woozi held Mingyu up to his face and smiled. Mingyu barked and licked Woozi's nose. The8 took Mingyu back and played with him in the other room. Hoshi stole Mingyu away The8. The8 screamed at Hoshi and ran for Hoshi. Woozi and Joshua was laughing at the two.  Mingyu was howling and having fun. Joshua called for Mingyu when he released. Mingyu ran to the kitchen and nudged Joshua's leg. 

Joshua: "Hi Mingyu!!"

Mingyu: *pant pant*

Joshua: *picks up* " You want food?"

Mingyu: * nodding* *BARK BARK* 

  Joshua took Mingyu to the fridge. Mingyu eyes were focused on Woozi's. He did his puppy smile. Woozi half smiled. Mingyu tilted his head. Woozi got up and walked to the sink. Mingyu tried climbing out of Joshua's arms. 

Joshua: "Hey! stop Mingyu!"

Mingyu: *whimpering while trying to climb out*

* Wazzup! Here is the next chapter! Hope yalls enjoys. okay BYYE X3*