LONG morning.

The next day, Wonwoo was the one to wake up first. He was the only one that actually got sleep. He got up and walked to the kitchen. He jumped a little when he saw Mingyu ( or mango) already up. Mingyu was so happy to see Wonwoo he playfully barked and poor Wonwoo almost had a heart attack ( AOA XD) He went to a bowl and cereal. Mingyu was whining for Wonwoo. Wonwoo turned his head to see Mingyu on standing on his back legs ( I don't know) his front paws on the cage, eyes big and glassy looking up to Wonwoo. Wonwoo got nervous ( for some reason) and head to the living room. When Wonwoo walked away, he couldn't hear Mingyu scratching and hitting the lock open. Then the cage door flung open. He happily stepped out of the cage. Wonwoo heard the cage door hit the wall and went to go check it out. When he got to the kitchen, Mingyu climbed up his legs. Wonwoo didn't feel him on his legs at first, but when he finally felt Mingyu,  he let out the loudest cry. All members woke up in a second after that cry. slipped and fell down. He started crawling away in his corner ( again) while Mingyu slowly followed him. Joshua was the only one who got up to look around. He came to the kitchen and saw Mingyu trying to climb on top of Wonwoo while Wonwoo was squirming around. Mingyu looked at Joshua with a happy smile, panting from trying to climb. 

Joshua P.O.V

  I was sleeping before that piercing scream. It was a long day yesterday and all I wanted to do was sleep, but we had a surprised visitor. Didn't get any sleep last night. When I was having the best dream ever ( probably about Jeonghan ;) I can imagine that happening tho) but then AHHHHHHHHHHHH. My eyes quickly opened. I sat straight up and just stayed in my position for a while. I got up and made a small crack so I can peek outside. Nothing, so I just went out by myself. I looked almost everywhere, but saw nothing! The last room. The kitchen. I can hear panting and sniffles. It got louder as I got to closer to the kitchen. When I walked in, I never thought I would see Wonwoo on the floor with a puppy climbing on top of him. What the heck? Why is the puppy out? I didn't want to ask. Mingyu was glad to see me for some reason. He came running over to me. I gladly picked him up, but when I actually got a hold of him, he started climbing out. Ah I almost dropped him! What's wrong now? Ahh noo get back here! I started to chase Mingyu ( or mango. I'm getting real tired of putting this here)  trying to keep everything quiet.......until I ran into Jeonghan's stomach head on. I fell backwards and Jeonghan fell forward and yeah. I caught him in my arms and Jeonghan was holding his stomach. I feel so bad for not paying attention ( jeez I'm cringing) oh what am I going to do???! I kinda forgot Mingyu was standing by my head cause he put his paws on my forehead. When I jumped a little, I brought Jeonghan back to reality. He put his forearm on the side of my head scooting away Mingyu. He didn't know I was under him. I looked to the side, blushing ( okay okay enough with Jihan this is a puppy fanfic DX) then there goes Wonwoo screaming again. Wonwoo and Mingyu came running my way. I can't let him see me and Jeonghan like this! I pushed him off of me and swooped Mingyu into my arms. Mingyu looked up at me with a sad look. I know he wants to play with Wonwoo, but that's not gonna not gonna happen soon. I pet his little head. 

  Wonwoo was smashed the door open to his room. He shut it as fast as he could and sighed in relief. He flopped onto his bed and started drifting off to sleep again. While he did that. All the member that are still in their own rooms was still up. Some were to scared to sleep and the other fell asleep again. ( Yalls probably wondering what happened with Jihan XD) Joshua was in the hallway trying to play with sad little Mingyu ( or mango) and Jeonghan was kinda just laying there holding his stomach. Jeonghan groaned which caught Joshua's attention. Joshua forgot he was there! He knelled down and turned Jeonghan over. 

Joshua: " are you okay?!?" 

Jeonghan: * Groans*

Joshua: * shakes Jeonghan lightly* " are you okay????"

Coups: " what's happening here?"

  Joshua whipped around to see Coups against the door frame. He walked over and picked up Jeonghan then carried him to his room ( Jeoncheol! when will this love thing end XD) Joshua was left sitting alone with Mingyu. Mingyu looked up at Joshua and tilted his head to the side. Joshua looked back at Mingyu now with a confused look. " Well then" he thought to himself. He picked up Mingyu and walked to the living room. 

Joshua: " at least I have you!" * pets Mingyu*

Mingyu: * bark bark!** pant*

Vernon: " well....this is awkward.."

Joshua: " HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE??????" 

Vernon: " I just got here, calm down"

Mingyu: " * turns to Vernon** growl*

* Wazzup peoples! I know this chapter is longer than the others. Me and my friend Emma had a lot of ideas for this chapter so I tried to squish everything in. X3 hope yalls enjoyed!*