Weird day.

Today we are going to start off in seventeens dorm. It was a nice sunny afternoon on a lazy Sunday. Wonwoo and Vernon was the only ones in the dorm at the moment. Wonwoo chilling on the couch while Vernon was doing his thing in his room. Wonwoo's peace was interrupted by his buzzing phone. He groaned and picked it up to see a message from his close friend. His friend says he was heading towards the dorm. Wonwoo was surprised with the sudden message and replied back " wait why?" His friend didn't answer back, he didn't even look at it either. 15 minutes past by and there was a knock at the door.

Wonwoo P.O.V

I got up, and rushed to the door. I kinda fell asleep on the couch. I flung the door open to be greeted by my best friend!

Wonwoo: " Hey! How have you been?" *bro hug*

Friend: " I've been great! How about you?"

Wonwoo: " great! so um why are you here? :/

I didn't want to be rude, but I really needed to know why he is here. He explained to me he is going out of the country. I don't know how that involves me, but okay. He then began to step away from something. I was confused for a second then I heard something that scared me. Behind my friend, I heard a dog bark. I jumped up and my friends looks at me weirdly. I've have never told my friends about my fear of dogs. They loved them, so I kinda just went along with it. He told me he needed someone to watch his puppy for a few days it was last minute. A FEW DAyS! That is too long! But I didn't want to be a bad friend. So i said I'll take care of his puppy. He smiled instantly. He told me the puppy name is Mingyu but I can call him mango. He then handed me a list of things I needed to do and left. Great....( Sorry if this is not like Wonwoo I'm sorry ;-;)

Wonwoo carefully carried in the cage and everything his friend left him with like food. He left Mingyu (or mango) inside the cage and went back to chilling on the couch. He couldn't help the fact that he felt being watched. He turned his head towards the cage and saw the Mingyu giving him the sad look(aww imagine sad puppy Mingyu). He didn't know what to do, so he just let Mingyu or mango go out of his cage. He slowly unlocked the cage and he regret that decision very quickly. When Wonwoo open a crack, that little puppy came jumping onto Wonwoo scaring the daylights out of him. He screamed and started running from this happy little Mingyu. This puppy thought he was playing around. He started to chase Wonwoo around the dorm. Mingyu instantly fell in love with Wonwoo. Mingyu chased Wonwoo into a corner. Wonwoo fell down to the ground with his knees up to his chest. Mingyu stood in front of Wonwoo confused. Wonwoo thought his life was going to end, but then Vernon came out of his room. Vernon walked out to see crying Wonwoo in the corner. Mingyu was behind a wall, so Vernon couldn't see him. Vernon was just staring at Wonwoo until Mingyu came to greet him.

Vernon P.O.V

I was walking out of my room when I heard something in the living room. I kinda got scared because I heard faint crying. I decided I should be a man and go out there. Slowly walking towards the crying. I peeked around the corner and saw Wonwoo hyung crying. What. Why is he crying. I stared at him for a few seconds and then I felt something on my leg. I looked down to see a puppy! *gasp a puppy in the dorm. Picking him I checked his collar and this puppy name is Mingyu aka mango? Hm weird. I asked Wonwoo why a puppy is here.

Vernon: " why is a dog in the dorm?"

Wonwoo: " *sniffles My friend said he will be out of the country, so he came to-"

Vernon: " yeeah a dog at the dorms. I will call you mango"

Wonwoo: " Vernon your my hero *sniffles

Vernon: " Oh my gawd its just a dog! -_-"

Wonwoo: " ITS A KILLER"

Vernon: " *why are you my hyung... -_-"

Wonwoo was still crying his eye out, while Vernon was playing with puppy Mingyu.

* I'm sorry if I didn't make Wonwoo or Vernon like themselves. I really tried so don't judge me ;-; I hope you enjoy! there will other chapters coming!*