I do not want her in bed.

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Shh... You don't need to talk." Saying this he put a finger on my lip. I trembled at his touch I guess I had goosebumps. I should stop doing that.

I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. His hazel eyes were tempting like they were telling me he was sorry but words could not come out.

"What is happening here?" We heard a voice from the end of the cafeteria. There stood a short lady with spectacles. Her hair were grey and she was giving everybody a stern look. The whole cafeteria fell silent as they heard her voice.

"Who is that?" I whispered to Nicole. I was sure everyone heard me because the cafeteria was so silent that the smallest sounds could be heard too.

"That's our principal."

That's why everyone kept so quiet. I saw the principal give Ayan an angry look and I immediately understood that he was going to be in deep trouble.

"How many times have I told you to behave? Ayan you have to listen. You cant get indulged in fights every month."

"Veronica come I will take you to the nurse, you need rest." We broke the eye contact when Nicole started taking me towards the nurse.

I stood up and walked to Nicole to take a leave and as I walked I turned around to have a last look at him he was already looking for me when he caught my eye and then smiled. It was the most amazing smile I had ever seen.

Ayan Brooke.

I hurt her. Damnit! How could I be so stupid? I should have seen before punching. How could I punch someone so beautiful like her? I called her beautiful again.

What the hell is wrong with me? I do not call girls beautiful but she was different, her innocence her smile everything was different to any other girl I had ever seen.

Since when did I start caring? I just met her sometime back. This is crazy. Its not even an hour since I met her. This only happens in movies or those chick flick books.

Right now I am walking towards the principal's office and all I can think about is her. Its like she has captured my brain and heart in no time.

"I am sure this office is extremely familiar to you. You come here more than I do." The principal sat on her seat and I had to be prepared for an hour of lecture.

This was nothing new for me. Every month I had to be in this office for something or the other. Luckily my father was the trustee or I would have made my way out long back.

"Look at what you have done to the boy. He is bleeding so badly." She said and if it was in my capacity I would have killed him. This was nothing of what I wanted to do.

"He was about to raise a hand on a girl. What do you expect me to do? Just sit there quietly and watch?" My voice was so loud that I think everyone in the corridor must have heard me.

"Keep your voice down mister. It will take me no time to get you out of this college."

Did she really think that these warnings are going to work on me? This time I had done nothing wrong. I had no reason to be apologetic.

"He started the fight. I didn't do anything. He suddenly came and started hitting me." Mitchell started doing his dramatic act and trust me he could have got one more punch for his lies.

"No I didn't. He was raising his hand on a girl. What did you expect me to do? Stand there and watch." I nearly yelled at her and I think this time I am going to end up with a suspension.

"I didn't do anything like that. He is lying ma'am. You know how he is?" Mitchell was seriously getting on my nerves. If it weren't for the principal I would have landed him with punches.