Lucas?

Veronica

After my breakdown I didn't know how to face him. I was still seated next to him snuggled in his arms. I was at peace. It had been a long time since I let all those emotions come back to me.

That was a very difficult phase of my life and when I started reaching a point when I knew it has to get over I stopped talking about it. There was so much to talk about, the hurt, the pain and all the drama that followed.

It nearly destroyed me. I took a long long time to forget it and now I don't want to sit there and recall it. Besides this was a very comfortable position.

Nice. Cozy. Romatic

Who thought I could sit in a jail and find it romantic?

Romance isn't about the place. Its about the person. If your with the wrong person then the most romantic place can seem dull and if you're with the right one a place like this seems romantic.

"This is nice." He said as if he was reading my mind. I wanted to snuggle in more but then it would seem awkward.

"You don't think I am a bad person?" I asked him and just praying that his answer would be a no. I have never told this story to anybody so I have never had the fear of anybody judging me.

"Are you crazy? There is no way I would think you're a bad person. You were going through a lot and sometimes mistakes happen. It's alright. Learn from them and just move on." He smiled so widely and I knew he was only doing it to cheer me up.

I have never met someone so thoughtful and nice. He may seem a jerk but nobody knows the sensitive and sweet guy he is. Today I saw a completely different side of Ayan and I am waiting to know him more and more.

"This is not a place for you to have sex. Get up and come out. Somebody is here to bail you." We heard an officer from outside the bars. We quickly got up and adjusted ourselves.

I wiped my tears and composed my dress and as usual Ayan was busy with his hair. This guy is so obssesed with his hair.

"Do you know? We completed one more wish on that wish list." Ayan said as we walked out of the prison.

It is true. One of my wish was to get arrested. I always thought it would give my life a new thrill and today I did it. Trust me no matter how crazy it sounds it was a lot of fun.

"I don't know where I met a crazy person like you. I am sitting in jails because of you." He said shaking his head.

"We both know that you loved this experience. Even if you don't say a thank you I am going to be a bigger person and just forget it." He gave me one annoyed look and then we burst out laughing.

We talked towards the exit and we saw two men suited up and a a beautiful girl talking to the officers.

She was about my height but had these beautiful golden locks that almost reach her waist. She had worn a really fancy skirt and a casual T shirt. I was a girl but I didn't mind checking out other girls.

"Laura?" Ayan screamed in confusion. She looked at us and came running towards him. It's amazing how she can run in those heels. I can barely walk straight. She ran as fast as she could and just threw herself at him. Luckily he caught her.

"Are you crazy? I was so worried. I was thinking about the million things that could go wrong. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She said and started looking all over his body for signs of injury.

I felt a pang of jealousy and I don't even know why. There was nothing between us and I don't have the right to be jealous but I couldn't bear the thought of some other girl touching him. She was so pretty and she just jumped into his arms. Like just jump. Girl you need to hold on.