Keep your big fat ego in your pocket

Veronica

Ayan is trying to kiss me. The guy who I had been crazy about in these two months was actually wanting to kiss me. Saying fireworks exploded inside me would be an understatement.

This was the most amazing feeling I ever had in my entire life. I do not know why I could not kiss him back. I was still hurt and humiliated by what he had done. Yes its that.

Sure I like him and all but I loved myself more and right now and my self respect mattered more to me than the kiss.

"Kiss me Cookie. I want to feel your lips your tongue your taste, kiss me Cookie, kiss me." He pleaded. I wanted to. I really wanted to but I just could not.

I could not do this. This was not the right time. He needed to respect me and my feelings. Did I even tell him about my feelings?

He needed to get over this possessive feeling or it would ruin everything that was between us or possibly could be between us. With that thought I pushed him away. I wanted to kiss him so bad but I just could not. I have never felt this helpless.

"Listen to me Ayan. You cannot just come here and kiss me and make everything right. I know we are not dating or anything like that but I at least want you to respect our relation, respect my feelings for you and trust me. You just saw me go away with Sam. I saw you kissing another girl. Don't you realise that I like you. I fucking like you so much that it hurt." I finally said it to him with tears running down my eyes.

After my confession I was really scared. What if he did not feel the same way? That would hurt more? Was I crazy that in two months I started liking a guy so much. People have feelings at first sight, right?

"You don't know how happy you have made me, I had come all the to tell you that I like you so much but I am an idiot, I screwed up everything terribly." He looked really nervous. I am sure this must have been really difficult for him because he is not very expressive towards his feelings.

You fool. He just confessed that he likes you and your thinking of how he sucks at expressing his feelings. Great.
I was really confused now. A part of me wanted to just go there and kiss him and a part of me wanted to yell at him for being a jerk.

"Cookie?" He asked after I was silent for sometime.

"This is all too much for me in one day. Its very difficult for me to handle it. Can you please leave me alone for some time? I need some time to myself." I requested him. I was really craving to go home drink coffee and just sleep for a long time.

"Cookie please don't try to avoid me I am really sorry I just got so caught up in the moment I really promise not to do such a thing again but I cannot say I did not mean what I said I cannot see anyone else even touching you." He said anger clearly visible in his eyes.

This is it. He does not understand my point. He has to trust me. I cannot completely isolate my friends because he has anger issues.

He needs to understand that I really like him and no other man can change these feelings for me but these insecurities of his will destroy everything. I need to distance myself from him for a while he needs to understand stuff.

"Cookie?" He asked kind off confused as I went to my own world. I realised that in this entire conversation I had spoken very less to him. A lot to myself though.

"Ayan, lets give each other a break so that we both can figure things out. You really need to try and understand me or whatever I just told you. It will be really difficult for me to cope up with this attitude of yours. We will not be talking to each other for some days. It will be easier then. I am saying that we should turn into complete strangers. That's not possible but we can still maintain a little distance. Its better for both of us." I really wondered how I was going to do that but I was sure that I needed this.