I was so wet (18+)

Veronica

"What surprise?" I asked and he just ignored me. We kept walking further as he kept pulling me. While walking through everything I saw how beautiful his home was. It was huge, the walls were white coloured and it had amazing paintings on them.

"I want to see your house." I whined when he kept pulling me ahead and ahead.

"I will show it to you but I want you to see the surprise first." He said and stopped ahead of a huge white door.

"Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded my head. He opened the door and I saw a beautiful room. It's walls were white in color it had a giant television in there. I saw a small tent set up in this room instead of a bed and that was confusing.

"Come inside. We never got a chance to have a first date so I planned this for you. I know its something very small but I had less time you know." He said scratching his head and he looked so nervous. It was cute.

"Ayan, this is so cute." I said and he went and sat inside the tent.

"Come on in. There is more." He said and pulled me in. That was too big for a tent. Four other people could sit inside but as soon as I entered I was shocked. The tent was lit up in fairy lights and on all sides of it were our pictures together. He had stuck up every picture we clicked since the first day we met.

"Oh My God! This is so beautiful Ayan. I mean it is so thoughtful. These pictures are amazing." I said looking at all those pictures. There were pictures of us laughing, hitting each other, making weird faces and kissing. I don't know how this guy managed to do it.

"This isn't it Cookie. I have something more. First come and sit next to me. Quick." He said and there was a soft mattress inside the tent where he was seated.

I quickly got next to him and cuddled in his arms. I had been missing close to him so much. We hardly had any time to be alone since we came back from LA and I missed being so close to him. Being wrapped in his arms felt so good after a long time. This was the place I could forget all my troubles and relax.

"I missed being in your arms." I said and snuggled closer. I didn't want to let him go today. I could sit there peacefully all night.

"You can be in my arms all the time. I miss having your warmth. Everytime  I see you in college I just want to run to you and hug you. Keep you close to me." He said and I loved how he made me feel. I got those tingly sensations when he held me and it was such an amazing feeling.

"You can hold me anytime. I am all yours. Always." I said and he smiled.

"I know that and I am not letting you get into anybody's arms." He said and his grip on me tighter.

"What movie are we watching?" I said and he got up from his place. I didn't know what was going on but I waited paitently.

"Here you go." He said and bought a huge basket in front of me. The basket had the words "Movie Night" stuck on the top. There were many different chocolates, candies and a jar full of popcorn inside. It looked so pretty with a bottle of champagne and two glasses inside. On the bottom of the basket there was a card.

Be fat or high, no matter what I am going to love you the same.

"This so the most thoughtful thing anybody has ever done for me. I love it. I love you." I said and gave him a kiss.

"We can watch anything you want. I just want to sit next to you. You can watch the movie, I'll watch you." He said and it got me all goosebumps.

"Are you sure you want to watch the movie I pick?" I said because I knew he hated chick flicks and I was definetly going to pick one.