She had to know he is mine

Veronica

I walked back to the dining room with mixed emotions. I had no clue how to handle Ayan at this point. I was pissed because I had made myself very clear about our situation with Elliot.

"What happened here?" I asked as I entered the room. There was a broken bowl on the floor and the three of them were eating as if nothing had happened.

"Ayan accidentally broke a bowl." Nicole said and they started laughing. Why were they finding this so amusing?

"Ayan, what happened here?" I asked in a higher pitch and all of them got quiet. He started walking towards me and I am sure by the look on my face he would know that I was pissed.

"Cookie it was just a bowl. I am sorry I broke it. I'll get you a new one. Okay?" He said and leaned forward to kiss me. I pulled back and took a step behind.

"It's not about the bowl Ayan. I want to know how it broke." I said.

"Why you making this a big deal? It was an accident." He said casually and I hate that he was lying.

"Was it? You know I hate lies Ayan." I said and by know he was pissed. I could say by the look on his face.

"Okay fine. I banged the table and the bowl fell down. Happy?" He said irritatingly and I was taken a back. He was yelling at me for no reason.

"Why did you bang the table?" I asked and I knew I was testing his patience.

"Because that loser was kissing your cheek and you know I hate it when someone touches you." He yelled really loud and it was embarrassing. After a moment he realised what he had done and his stern face got softer.

"Cookie, I am.." He was about to say something but I cut him in the middle. I went back to the dining table and sat down next to Dylan. I was trying really hard to control tears from coming. He can't yell at me like that in front of my friends.

"Cookie listen I am really sorry. I didn't want to yell at you. I just got angry." He said as he came to the table.

"That's the whole problem Ayan. You always get angry and then come back later apologising. Is this how it is going to work? You yell, you apologise and I come back running into your arms. I am sorry I don't think I can do it." I said and ran upstairs to my room.

I jumped on my bed and tears started flowing down. I hate it when he lets his anger take control. This is no way to treat me in front of my friends and my reasons and questions were valid. He can't go around breaking things because he is angry. I heard a knock on my door.

"Go away Ayan. I don't want to talk to you." I said.

"Ayan left. Its me." Nicole said and a part of me was feeling bad that he didn't even come once to talk to me. I got seated and wiped my tears.

"Are you okay? I bought you some breakfast." She said and I just nodded my head.

"He can be a jerk sometimes." She said feeding me a spoon of eggs. I looked at her and somewhere I knew a long conversation was ahead.

"It's not about that. He knows I love him. I have made it clear hundred times. What was the reason to get angry?" I said angrily and she continued feeding me still listening intently.

"You know him Veronica, he is very possessive when it comes to you. He loves you a lot and anything that comes near you, he fears that it will take you away." She said putting one more spoon in my mouth.

"That doesn't give him the right to behave like that, does it?" I asked and she shook her head in disapproval.

"No it doesn't. I am not here to justify him, what he did was a thousand percent wrong but now that you are with him I think you should know that he is like that. If somehow you want this relationship to work you guys have to help grow each other. Both of you have your own faults but together work on adjusting them." She said and finally the food was over.