Introduction

I never expected to ever return to this school. Just my luck, my bully was still here. And I just happened to be his favourite.
---
My relationship with Jackson Wang was peachy. When I say peachy, I mean: the kind of peach that had been sitting in the bottom of the fridge for months, the kind no one knew about, the kind no one wants.

You see, Jackson and I were childhood best friends, we would tell each other absolutely everything, spend weeks over at the others house and we stuck to each other like glue. He was my brother, saying life was perfect is an understatement! Until I had to move countries, it was halfway through eighth grade when I found out, the worst part was having to leave my bestfriend behind. When Jackson heard the news, he ignored me for a whole term, finding a new group to 'hang out' with. Jackson had the worst taste in groups, he befreinded the populars, consisting of : JB, JinYoung, YoungJae and BamBam, also known as Got7 (which was weird, they didn't even have 7 members, I guess everyone was too thick to question it). Leaving me with no one, I did try to make friends but no one seemed to fill the void Jackson left. I spent every day alone, making me perfect prey for any pouncing predator, but no one seemed to notice me. It wasn't until I had one term left of school before my departure to America, Jackson started to bully me. At first, I thought he was coming back to me, finally apologising for ignoring me and wanting to start over, but my hope quickly drained when he muttered the words "Get lost, Tuan!", before barging past me in the hallway. I didn't know it then, but that was the start of the horrendus hatred that grew ever so quickly between us. It started with the occasional stick-the-foot-out trip, then came the threats, the teasing, the mockery. He called me by my childhood nicknames like 'Marky Pooh' (which stands for Mark and Winnie the Pooh), which was once said with such love in his voice, only to be replaced by poison. Soon I was known as Marky Pooh, no one saw me for the high academic achievements I was recieving, they all saw me as a loner and a loser. They saw me as Jacksons victim.

I was so relieved when I left for America, I never spoke, sent or thought about talking to Jackson Wang ever again.

Until now.
-----

A/N:
Term: Is sort of like a 'round'. I'm not the best at explaining it, but there are 4 terms in a school year. Mark found out about the move to America at end of Term 2. Jackson ignored him from the end of Term 2 - End of Term 3. Jackson started bullying him at the start of Term 4.
I hope this clears things up!
Also~ Most of the plots in this story will not be accurate, but it's fiction and I thought that would be assumed. Anyway, have a good day! xx

I don't know where this story is going, but it's going somewhere I swear!
-Dimsum
27/09/2016