Chapter 32 Sophie's POV

Keefe was fighting his heart out, and I was too. There just wasn't enough of us. Fitz ran over to me and punched a guy in the face.

"Sophie! We need to leave!" Fitz yells.

"Duh! What do you think we're doing?" I ask sarcastically.

He grabs my arm and starts to pull me to the exit, "Come on!"

"No, not without Keefe!" I say, running back into battle. Fitz trails behind me, shrugging at Keefe.

Nu huh. Keefe, we're staying until we can all leave. Now's not the time to be the hero!

I inflict more, and I kick and blast some more people. Soon I hear Keefe bellowing in pain. I see Fitz with a look of fear on his face, rushing towards me. Then all of the members fall down, like a titalwave.

Keefe blats them down again every second. It must wear off fast. Right when they're down they shoot back up.

Fitz continues to come to me.

No.

Keefe.

You didn't.

Please tell me you didn't.

We can all leave.

But no.

Fitz scoops me up, I yell at him and Keefe, but no, they don't listen.

I escape once, but Fitz is fast, so I'm back in his arms.

I hear Keefe scream, but Fitz has already dragged me out. A split second later he snaps.

"AH! S-Sophie! Where are we?" He asks, he starts to run back into the prison when the ground starts to shake. We both fall.

Little fissures and cracks form on the dusty rocky ground.

Then the place blows. Fitz catapults back, diving him and I into the ground. He's on top of my back, protecting me. Rocks and debris shoot everywhere as the place explodes.

I scramble up, half expecting to see Keefe there, but it isn't. It's Fitz and a pile of rubish. I look at Fitz to see him on the ground, kneeling, head swaying by his knees. His sobs are those of death.

His body shakes like an earthquake. He punches the ground.

I sit next to him in defeat and run his back as my own tears slip.

Soon he's hugging me. I cry into his shoulder, he cries into my hair.

The sobbing gets louder when we see everyone. Biana and Tam holding a dilarious Dex, Alvar with his arm around Mareana's shoulders, Lihn running to us.

They look around for Keefe until the realization dawns on them.

"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE HIM IN THERE?" Alvar yells, rushing into the ruble, throwing rocks here and there. Tears glisten in his eyes, he's trying not to cry.

"H-H-He mes-mes-mesmered m-me," Fitz whispered through sobs. "He mesmered me!" He says louder. He looks at me, tears in his little blue pools for eyes. "I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough!"

"It's okay, Fitz, he isn't dead. This is Keefe we're talking about, right? It's probably some prank, right? He'll come on out and be all like, I didn't think my presence was this bad, and then we'll pretend we're mad but we'll hug him anyway, right? KEEFE YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!" I scream, willing him to turn up.

Everyone looks at me, I stand up and go to Alvar and start looking through the piles of ruble for Keefe.

A/N: OOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! So that happened, I have a somewhat crappy story line, but yeah, so THANKS FOR READING! Hope you all liked the video I had above!

VOTE

COMMENT

AND STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! ;)

~Tapqueen101