Chapter 21 ALL

Biana POV

Keefe can read minds. Keefe can read minds. Keefe can read MINDS!

I can't help but think over and over again. Dex holds my hand. Keefe runs to Sophie and a second after he touches her temples, he collapses to the ground. He twitches, and talks out loud. Elwin works back and forth trying to help the two of them.

I feel a sharp pain in the back of my skull.

"Dex, there's something digging into my head," I try to say calmly. Dex checks, his fingers brushing layers of my hair back, feeling my skull. I start screaming. It feels like someone is drilling holes in my head. I clutch my head and pull on my hair. I try to numb the pain, but it doesn't work. Now it feels like someone's stabbing my body, over and over, relentlessly. I scream, louder.

"DEX! HELP ME!" I scream, tears fall off of my face. I look over and Dex is fighting an agent. It's an attack. "FITZ! TAM! HELP!" I scream, the tears fall harder and faster, I try to stand up, but the pain increases, if feels like someone is scooping out my insides.

I curl up into the fetal position, hoping that they'll make it stop. I never realized that Fitz came back.

~~~

Dex POV

Biana starts screaming, I try to help her. Why am I always so useless? Then hands are on me, I whip around and swing. I know now to always have a punch cuff on. I desperately fight the agent, whoever he is. Hopefully it's only one.

Way to jinx it, Dex! Six more come out. I can't fight seven on my own! Elwin sees what's happening and tries to call for help, but someone pulls out a melder, and Elwin goes down.

"Um, How was your day?" I ask giving a smile.

They punch me in the face, wow, and I was trying to be civil.

I hear Biana scream out peoples names. I rush over to her, and push her out of the way before anyone can hurt her.

Soon Fitz comes swinging, he punches one guy, but he isn't as good as Keefe.

"TAM! LIHN!" I scream, hoping Fitz gets the message. Finally Wonderboy has a brain. I thought he lost it today along with his dignity.

It's useless, even if Tam and Lihn come, there's no way we can hold off all seven. They're cornering us in. Some are all ready grabbing Sophie and Keefe.

We're doomed.

~~~

Fitz POV

I never really left. I was angry, and I may have called some people so I could look like a hero. That doesn't matter now. Dex and I are the only ones who can fight them off. Stupid Keefe is unconscious. Biana is cowering like a coward, and Dex. Well it's Dex, he barely even counts for a quarter of a human, and that's saying something.

I realize that we don't stand a chance, Dex keeps fighting. Why is he so stupid? If only we only had to fight off three, we'd be okay. But no, they brought seven.

~~~

Tam

I hear screaming, specifically Biana. I run out of the classroom, teacher behind me. Biana, Biana, Biana, my heart and head scream. I need to help her. I rush into the place I saw her last, and see Biana crying, obviously in pain. Dex and Fitz try hopelessly to fight off four agents, while three are grabbing Sophie, Keefe, Elwin, and Biana.

I charge, I jump on the one closest to Biana, I wrap my hands around his neck and squeeze. I am NOT a killer, I'm trying to find his pressure point, so I can knock him out. I use my one hand and find it on the side of his neck. I squeeze until he falls to the ground. Sadly, someone saw this and starts punching me.