10

Over the last few years Jongin's work schedule had ingrained itself in Kyungsoo's brain, thus enabling him to find the perfect time to take Luhan down to the studio; a time when Jongin wouldn't be there. It was Tuesday afternoon and Luhan was a nervous mess, much to Kyungsoo's amusement. The older man kept fidgeting and readjusting the simple button down shirt he was wearing, smoothing hands over already wrinkle free fabric.

"Calm down," Kyungsoo advised when they walked into the building. Luhan sent him a glare.

"I haven't been on a date in three years," he hissed.

"This isn't a date. He doesn't even know we're coming."

"That's even worse. How about I wait in the car and -"

"Stop." Kyungsoo turned to his friend and gripped his shoulders, shaking a little sense into him. "I'm introducing you to a guy who may or may not be someone you want to date in the future. No pressure."

"No pressure," Luhan repeated, although he sounded a lot less convinced than Kyungsoo did. The writer took the lead again, heading down the hall in what he assumed was the right direction. He knew Sehun used one of these rooms to practice in. Now he just needed to find which one. Three doors and one glare later, he found the correct one. Grabbing Luhan by the arm, they slipped inside unnoticed, loud music with a heavy beat thrumming through the floor. They didn't move away from the door, afraid to break Sehun's concentration because he was mid-dance and it was flawless.

Luhan was gaping, mouth hung open as Kyungsoo grinned. The older man leaned over to speak in his ear. "Is that even legal?" Kyungsoo had to admit, Sehun was very adept at body rolls.

"Barely."

"I'm not ready for this."

"Too bad."

Just then the music cut off and the room flooded with silence. Sehun caught Kyungsoo's eye in the mirror and the look of genuine surprise on his face made him laugh. The dancer was on his way across the room when his eyes fell on Luhan, widening slightly as he took in the man staring right back at him. A simple lick of his lips and Kyungsoo knew he'd made the right decision.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" Sehun was speaking to Kyungsoo, but his eyes were still trained on Luhan. Kyungsoo gave a mental victory cheer.

"I wanted to introduce you two. Sehun, this is my friend Luhan."

The smiles on both their faces was enough to cause Kyungsoo to break out into one of his own. Sehun's eyes darted over to him as he took Luhan's offered hand. It's like he was asking permission and Kyungsoo gave him a small nod of his head.

"Do you dance, Luhan?"

"N-not really." But Sehun was leading him to the middle of the room anyway, a hand firm on his lower back to push him along.

"Want me to teach you?"

Kyungsoo was about to make himself scarce, let those two have their not so subtle foreplay alone, but the door opened before he got to it and he was met with a face full of Jongin.

"Sehun, have you seen my - Kyungsoo!"

"Yep, right there," the other man called over and Kyungsoo's heart decided to go live in his stomach. That wasn't funny.

"Hey."

"Hey," Kyungsoo mimicked pathetically. And then he was being pulled, Jongin's hand on his arm forcing him to follow the other man down to an empty room. The door shut behind him with an echo of finality and Kyungsoo had to swallow over all the words threatening to spill out.