4

Kyungsoo could almost taste Jongin's excitement and he was truly afraid of why he was so damn happy.

"Kyungsoo!" he exclaimed happily as he looked at the older man, propped on the side of his desk with his head perched on his hands.

He could already see Jongin's metaphoric tail wagging hard enough to shake his entire lower half.

"If it isn't something that will speed along this handjob I'm not interested." The older man was staring at his laptop intently as his fingers danced over the keys, effortlessly showing off his years of experience.

"One handjob it is," Jongin said cheerfully as he stood and perched his ass on the desk just beside the laptop. He reached down to unbutton Kyungsoo's jeans but his hands were slapped away.

"Would you keep your hands away from my pants long enough for me to finish this please?"

Jongin's pout failed to pull the older man's gaze away from the screen filling up with words. Every now and then he would hit the backspace and hold it down for a few seconds before rereading his sentence and typing again. It was always the same song and dance and they were both used to it. But that didn't mean Jongin had to like it.

"Have you ever stopped and searched your novels for how many times you use the word cock?"

"No."

"Cavern?"

"No."

"Sausage?"

"Shut up."

"Throbbing!"

"I hate you." Now Kyungsoo was hitting that dreaded control+f combination and typing in the word 'throbbing'. "Shit," he muttered under his breath. He looked over to his bookshelf before starting to get out of his chair.

"I swear if you get up to grab a thesaurus instead of using the internet I will chop your fingers off."

Kyungsoo promptly sat back down and avoided looking over at a clearly amused Jongin. The younger man slid off the desk to stand behind Kyungsoo's chair and look at all the wonderful words that were popping up in place of 'throbbing'.

"I like pulsating."

"You would," Kyungsoo said with an amused snort.

"You could also go with the tackier 'quivering'."

Kyungsoo let out a long breath as Jongin started reading off the other suggestions the ever-so-handy thesaurus.com had given him. Fucking hell, he just wanted to finish this part so he could move on to the more interesting stuff. And he didn't mean the plot. Tired of hearing the incessant rambling, Kyungsoo twisted around, grabbed Jongin's shirt and pulled the man down for a forceful kiss. Of course he responded eagerly and Kyungsoo took a moment to savor it before pulling away slightly.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up."

Over time he'd learned how to handle Kim Jongin.

There was joyous silence in the room now save for the rapid pressing of keys on the laptop. Jongin was still perched behind him, but he was quiet, his head resting on Kyungsoo's shoulder as he watched the words flowing across the laptop. Kyungsoo never knew if the younger man ever actually read what was on the screen or he just needed somewhere to look so he could concentrate on holding still. He was pretty sure it was the latter, but Jongin had surprised him before.

Kyungsoo hit the save button before powering off his laptop and swiveling his chair around, letting Jongin know he now had his full attention. It only took seconds before the man was on his lap, arms draped across his shoulders and a gleaming smile on his beautiful face.