9

---Two Months, 14 Days After Initial Contact---

Kyungsoo was not happy. Not at all. Jongin was far too perky, practically bouncing really, as he pushed him into the car despite the older man's protests. He never was a good listener. The familiar sight of the bar made Kyungsoo fight against the younger man as he was forcefully removed from the vehicle. His last impression of the place wasn't that great, knowing he'd more than likely humiliated himself into a laughing stock in front of the owner. Didn't seem to deter Jongin in the least though and Kyungsoo had to wonder if the younger man even cared for his mental state at all.

"If you're trying to scar me for life, you've already succeeded. What more do you want?"

"I just want to introduce you to someone."

Kyungsoo planted his feet firmly on the ground in an attempt to stay put, but Jongin was far too strong. "You do remember what happened last time, right?"

The bright lights in Jongin's eyes were enough to make Kyungsoo shudder. Oh this definitely was not good. He was tempted to keep fighting back but they both knew he was going to lose anyway, so his body went lax and he allowed himself to be dragged back into that place. He quickly scanned for signs of Kris and his stomach settled a little when he didn't see him anywhere. At least maybe some small portion of his dignity would remain intact.

"Kyungsoo, I'd like you to meet Baekhyun."

The older man looked at the person in front of him, dressed in tight, flashy clothes complete with gelled up hair. "Please don't ask me for a blowjob."

Baekhyun and Jongin both laughed, but Kyungsoo didn't find it funny at all. There was a trend here and he wanted to break it. He narrowed his eyes at the duo, glare darting between the two before settling on Jongin.

"Stop worrying so much," his tormentor said, slipping an arm around his waist. "Let me make it up to you."

Five minutes later and he was most assuredly going to murder Jongin. Slowly. He was once again in Kris' office, but this time he was tied to a chair, glowering at the man in front of him as he tried not to pay attention to the other person flitting about the room. It wouldn't have been so bad if maybe it was just him and Jongin or if his pants were still all the way on, but as it was, his jeans were halfway down his thighs along with his boxers and he's feeling just a bit exposed. His nails curled into the plastic of the chair as he tried to loosen the rope around his wrists.

"Didn't I say I would take care of you?" Jongin nearly purred as he plopped his ass on Kyungsoo's legs. The older man fidgeted even more, hating that he was reacting to the hands heading up the bare skin of his legs. A flurry of goosebumps covered his skin and the man on his lap laughed. Kyungsoo had never felt more dislike for a person in his life.

"I fail to see how this falls into that category," Kyungsoo said through gritted teeth as a finger trailed down his completely soft dick. Of course, it wouldn't stay that way for long if Jongin didn't stop and it's not likely that he would.

"Just trust me. Baekhyun is really good at what he does." Trust is the last thing Kyungsoo had right now, but there's a warm hand slowly stroking his cock to life despite wanting so much to not be turned on.

"And what exactly does he do?" A flush spread up from his neck to his face when he moaned toward the end of his question. The demanding tone went in a completely different direction and his hips were twitching into Jongin's grasp. This was totally not fair. Jongin merely smirked in response and his stomach lurched. All he got was a kiss, albeit a really good kiss that muddled his brain as Jongin stroked him into complete hardness.