5

Jongin's hands were digging into Kyungsoo's back as he held the him up, the older man's arms shaking with the exertion of trying to stay upright but it was becoming increasingly difficult with each thrust. Jongin was laying flat on his back as Kyungsoo rode him, facing away so he was staring in the mirror. He was leaning back on his arms as Jongin continuously slammed into him, this wonderful angle making his legs tremble and desperate whines escape his throat.

His head wanted to tilt back so he could just ride it out, but he couldn't tear his gaze away from the reflection of Jongin's cock sliding in and out of him. It was compounding everything and making it so much better. His thighs were starting to burn and his foot was sliding slowly down further on the sheet. He didn't have the strength to stop it or pull it back up and it was throwing off the rhythm.

Didn't seem to matter much because with a few more strong snaps Kyungsoo was coming, his head falling back finally as he continued to ride Jongin. There was a slight twitch in his leg every time Jongin slid inside him again and Kyungsoo whimpered at each one. He was so sensitive and his limbs were giving out and dammit he couldn't keep this up.

Jongin finally came, groaning Kyungsoo's name roughly as his hips stuttered and finally ceased. Kyungsoo felt himself fall and didn't even try to stop it, his back landing on Jongin's sweat slick chest. The burn in his thighs was easing up, but all his energy was sapped and despite the uncomfortable mess on his stomach, and possibly the sheets, he just wanted to slump down and pass out.

They laid like that for a few minutes, the air starting to cool their skin and it made Kyungsoo shiver. He let out a whine of protest when Jongin shifted them, laying Kyungsoo on the bed as he wriggled out from underneath him.

"I worry about you."

Kyungsoo's head snapped in Jongin's direction. This was not appropriate after sex conversation. "What?" he croaked out.

Jongin was standing by the side of the bed, holding out a towel so he could clean off his stomach."I worry." Jongin slid onto the bed, opting to clean Kyungsoo off instead of making him do it.

"Why?"

"Aside from me, and occasionally Baekhyun, who do you actually hang out with? You have no friends that I know of."

"I would never introduce you to my friends," Kyungsoo bit out.

"So you do have some?"

Kyungsoo glared at him. Truth be told, aside from his editor that he managed to grab coffee or a quick lunch with every now and then, he really didn't have anyone else. It also wasn't something he was worried with either. If he wanted friends he would go out and make them. He just happened to be satisfied with the amount of people in his life. The more people he met the more likely he was to find someone he didn't want to be around and then things could get awkward. He was snug inside his comfort zone and that was perfect for him.

"You should get a pet."

Kyungsoo snorted.

"Fish are boring. Cats are - you need a puppy."

Jongin tossed the towel aside and propped his chin on Kyungsoo's chest as the older man just stared at the ceiling.

"No puppy."

"Oh come on. You need a loyal companion!"

"Puppies are little attention whores and I don't need another attention whore in my life. You're all I'm equipped to handle."

"Eat me."

Kyungsoo laughed and ran his fingers absentmindedly through Jongin's damp hair. Jongin leaned up and placed a kiss on his lips, soft and warm and gentle. It made Kyungsoo's heart skip a small beat.