6

"Shit that's cold."

A snarky comment was on the tip of Kyungsoo's tongue, but he didn't voice it because even a whiny Kris was still intimidating. Especially if said whiny man was standing in the middle of his kitchen shoving a towel full of ice down his shirt. "Am I going to get an explanation as to why you emptied my freezer or is this just a reason to flash your chest at me?"

Kris winced as he shifted the makeshift icepack. "Zitao," he practically growled.

"Zitao . . ?"

"Hot waiter?" Oh, that Zitao. "Yeah, well, he kicked me."

Kyungsoo snorted and tried to play it off as a cough, but he saw Wufan's eyes narrowing because he really wasn't that stealthy. With a mumbled apology that sounded mostly genuine, he held out a bottle of aspirin which Kris took.

"It's not like I was that pushy either. I merely explained that if he was so straight one date wouldn't be a problem."

"Explained?" Kyungsoo knew better than to believe that.

"Fine, I backed him into a corner first so he couldn't run off."

"Smooth."

"That usually works!"

"So are you actually going to back off?"

This time it was Kris' turn to snort. "Are you kidding? It was totally hot!"

"He kicked you. In the chest."

"I can and I will wear him down."

"I will not identify your body when he beats you to death and leaves you in a back alley."

"I'm injured here. A little sympathy please?"

"You poor baby," Kyungsoo cooed in a mocking tone. "Do you need me to kiss it better?" A smirk replaced Kris' scowl and Kyungsoo realized too late the slip he'd made. Crap.

"Why yes, that would be wonderful."

Kyungsoo found himself pinned down by a look he knew all too well. It was predatory and it sent a thrill of excitement through him despite his best effort to not be affected.

"I swear you and Jongin are the same person."

Kris scoffed. "I'm much hotter."

"And broken." Maybe that was the wrong thing to say - again - because Wufan was moving toward him with that look on his face.

"I promise I'm fully functional."

"I'm sure you are. Now back away before you scar my puppy."

Kris fucked differently than Jongin, his thrusts powerful yet slow, almost teasing if it weren't for the brutal force behind each one. Kyungsoo's legs were wrapped around his waist, back pressed flush against the wall as he moaned with every slide in. There was a bruise purpling across Kris' chest and Kyungsoo ran his hand over it before pressing his fingers into the discolored skin. It made the other man hiss in pain and slam inside him harder, Kyungsoo's head falling back as a loud moan ripped out of his throat. He dug his fingers into the bruise further, forcing Kris to speed up his thrusting as his hands gripped Kyungsoo's thighs painfully hard. He knew he was going to be covered in marks later, but it didn't matter because it felt so damn good.

If this was Jongin, he wouldn't have had to pump his own cock until he came all over Kris' stomach and chest. If this was Jongin, he would have tried to hold on to him a little longer instead of sliding down the wall on unsteady legs. If this was Jongin, a heavy guilt wouldn't have settled in his chest, eating away at his post-orgasmic bliss. But this was not Jongin and while he wanted to declare that it didn't matter, it did. It fucking mattered.