Foreword

Welcome to the beginning of Default State Of Being
or as I fondly call it
Putting Up With Jongin's Bullshit

---

"Let me teach you."

Jongin had a completely straight face, but Kyungsoo was finding it hard to think this wasn't some sort of joke. "Are you out of your damn mind?"

"Hey, you let me blow you three minutes after we met. It's not my mind you should be worrying about. I already know I'm unstable."

"Sexual frustration does NOT mean I'm mental," Kyungsoo growled back. "And who the fuck comes into someone's house and just goes down on them?"

"It's not like I planned on it, but damn you have the most incredible mouth and those eyes were just begging for it."

Kyungsoo blinked several times, his mind completely blank. This clearly insane yet gorgeous man was standing in the middle of his living room, his pants still around his ankles, complimenting him. Holy shit.

"Your writing is great, but your sex scenes are terrible. Just let me show you how much better they can be. I'll show you everything they don't in those terrible porn movies. There are only so many positions they can do that look good on camera. I can show you everything else."

Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes with his hand as he let out a deep sigh. "This is going to come back and bite me in the ass."

"Only if you ask nicely."

---

If you don't like any of the following, this story isn't for you:

- using the men of exo as sex machines
- general overuse of the word fuck
- random pairings that make no sense
- dripping sarcasm
- extreme gay
- talk of vaginas
- debauchery
- all around shenanigans