Chapter 17

Stella's POV

Did she just say that she loves me!? I don't know what to think...uh... okay- I was interrupted by Bea asking if I'm okay." Yeah I'm okay" i smiled." Well, its time for lock down so ill see you later." She smiled and walked away."hey lovey," Maxine smiled." I have to go too. But if you need anything or just wanna talk, I'm here..." she said and hugged me."okay, thank you Maxie." I said as i hugged her.
"Lockdown, ladies. Everyone into their own cells please." Mr Jackson said." Ill be right back, buttons..." Franky smiled and walked to her cell door. I stood at my door until Lockdown was over... Franky's cell was just across from mine so it didn't take long for her to walk to mine. I sat on my bed as she walked in and shut the door, she stood by the door for a while."Well are you gonna come sit down?" I asked." Uh.... yeah." She said and quickly walked in. We sat in silence for a few minutes." Stella, I..." she drifted off."what?" I asked. "Franky....are you okay? You seem different. Did anything happen in the slot?"" Oh no,....nothing  happened..." she said." No, uh Stella..." Franky seemed to be hesitating." What ever it is Franky, you can tell me." I soothed."well, I...I...I just wanted to ask if you wanted anything." She replied rather quickly." Oh. Uh no thanks." I smiled.

Franky's POV

I don't know how to tell her. I mean, i haven't really loved anyone since Gidget and that was months ago. I'm not someone who falls in love easily ,but when I do.... i fall hard... Obviously. I really do love her. I just don't know how to say it.

Stella's POV

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted anything..."

That certainly was not what i expected. I don't really know what I wanted to hear but it wasn't that. Franky is acting very weird today. Ever since the joke I made about having faith. She was also acting weird when she got out of the slot.
Maybe she doesn't like me anymore... maybe she never did.... I thought self consciously.
"Stell? You okay... I have to get back to my cell now, but I'll see you in the morning okay..."" oh yeah of course Goodnight." I said quickly. "Uh goodnight." She smiled and left. I sat down on my bed unsure of what just happened. I climbed in to bed and started crying.... I wasnt sure why, and I couldn't stop either. I slowly started to fall into a deep dreamless sleep.

~.~~.~The Next Morning~.~~.~

I woke up at 5.25am and couldn't get back to sleep. I got up and started to make me a cup of tea. I sat down at the table with my tea and thought about what Franky had said. Why did she say that to Juice? She doesn't love me like that... I know I... love her like that but she doesn't. Or at least doesn't show it. I don't know.... maybe i should distance myself from everyone. I mean, having friends is good but, to be honest... people that we call 'friends' will only manipulate me into thinking i really need them, then they will drop me like a basketball, ya know? I guess I'm just scared of getting hurt...or even being the cause...." hey stell... what are ya doing up so early?" Franky asked as she sat next to me. I didn't even see her come out of her cell." I could ask you the same thing.." she glared at me."Okay.... I couldn't get back to sleep, and why are you up?"" Same reason, couldn't sleep." She laughed." Whats funny?" I asked." Oh naah, nothing." She smiled." Its just... I love... your hair this morning..."" oh very funny, Franky." I commented. I checked the time on the clock, Its 7:30am.... already?! I must have spaced out or something...." I'm just kidding.... Stella, I Like you, I like you a lot. In fact I... I love you."Franky said honestly... we sat there for 5 minutes just letting it sink in." Well... are you gonna say anything?..."she said." Well shit..." i said and ran into my cell. What am i going to do now... i mean I'm glad she likes me but what about my plan!?...." Lockdown ladies!" Miss Miles yelled. I got up and stood by my door, i look directly across from me. Franky and I held eye contact for the whole of the Lockdown process. After the guards left, everyone went back into their cells to get ready for the day. Franky and I stayed at our doors just staring at each other. Bea walked out of her cell and noticed us. "you guys okay...." she asked." Yeah...perfect." i said and walked into my cell....

~A/N~

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading <3 just so you know, the characters chapter has been updated so yeah, thank you to those who commented. And also thanks for the 4.K views!!! You guys are amazing!!!😊😛