Chapter 4

Bea's POV

"There's something off about her." Franky mumbled. "What?" "she resembles me!!? And if she resembles me then there's no hope... we'll both be leaving here in a coffin!?" She yell/whispered." Franky. Don't say that.." "it's fucking true!" " Franky...Are you still seeing Bridget."" No bloody vinegar tits reported it now I'm seeing this old guy who just asks 'how do you feel about it...' bloody dickhead. "She mumbled." I see. Stella however should see a therapist. " I said."No maybe we should stay out of it."Franky stated and shook her head as we headed back to the women. Stella was still gazing off. "Stell..." I said.

Stella's POV

"Stell..." Bea said."huh?.." I mumbled. "Um.. we've gotta head back to the unit." She smiled." Oh OK thanks" I said and started walking to the unit with Bea."hey, uh are you like, OK you seem lost.'" Well, I am lost seeing as this is the first time I've been in a prison. But besides that, I'm fine." I sighed, while lowering my eyes to the floor."yeah... Well, you don't seem fine Stella. Don't build up your emotion it doesn't help. "she said like she's my freaking mother."I've been here half an hour don't make fucking assumptions about me!!..." I screamed and ran into my cell. I must have looked like a psycho almost all the girls were looking at me....

Franky's POV

There's something about Stella that makes me attached to her. She's...different... My train of thought was interrupted and I believe it was the sound of Stella yelling. "I've been here half an hour don't make fucking assumptions about me.!!" She screamed. Fuck she sounds so pissed off... I got up and saw that she screamed at Bea. I walked up to Bea and said"wow.. kid's got some nerve." I laughed. "Fuck up Franky. Hey wait a minute. You should talk to her. She might like you.""yeah by the way she talked to me in the cafeteria she's really gonna like me.." i sarcastically commented."she was just scared..""yeah mini me ...scared.""just go and talk to her." She said walked away.

Stella's POV

I would do anything to just listen to falling in reverse one more time... i started humming the tune of 'Drug in me is you' when I heard a knock on my cell door. "Who is it?""Its Franky"There was a slight pause before she replied. "Come in..." The door opened and Franky come in then shut the door. "I heard you and Bea. Ya must have been pretty pissed of eh?" Franky said while sitting next to me. "You know what?" She said. "What?""you remind me of someone.""who?""myself...""Is that a good thing?"" I guess, but I have little hope in myself and that's what I see in you,""I have hope..."
"no you don't,"
"yes I do"
"No you don't"
"Yes I do"
"No you don't"
"Yes I do"
"OK you do and that's what else... you don't give up."
"Yes I do"
"Nope"
"Yes"
"Nope"
"Yes"
"Nope"
"You don't know me.."
"Then let me in Stella... I will always be here for you... its just something about you that makes me attracted to you..."