Chapter 15

Stella's POV

I arrived to my unit and found Franky was sitting at the table with a cup of tea in her hand...
"Franky?!!" I yelled." Hey, buttons..." she smiled. I ran over to her and hugged her as tight as I could... I honestly missed her so much, I was starting to lose my mind." Well someone's missed me, haven't they." She laughed." Yeah... a lot..." I said. "Well don't worry... I'm not going anywhere," she smiled and grabbed my hands. I, out of habit, quickly pulled them back and noticed the sleeves had pulled up when I hugged her. "Fuck...." was all she said. She grabbed my hand and half walked, half dragged me to my cell. Once we were in, she closed the door and gently grabbed my arm and examined the small cuts in front of her." I- I couldn't handle-" Franky pulled me into a hug as I erupted in tears." Why'd you do it?" She asked. So i told her about juice and her gang, and what they tried to do to me. And the fear of being a new prisoner. I also told her about her going into the slot made me freak out." What the fuck!? Juice tried to... well I'm going to take this to Bea and have her deal with  this or else i might kill the bitch..." she angrily said." Franky, please don't."" Why not? If its going to make you relapse then we need to do something." She said." Well she didn't do anything really."" She was going to-" Franky started." she tried but didn't succeed."" That's because you got away."" Well i just don't want her to try and hurt me because I lagged."" Well she wont hurt you because I'm here." She smiled and hugged me." Do you wanna know something funny?" I asked."sure..." she smiled." Me and Jody had a fight."i laughed." What!? That bitch tried to hurt you again!?...... whats so funny?"" Oh i obviously won.."" and your point is?"" I won and she won't touch any of us again... hopefully..." i smiled." What did you do!?!"" I may have-" we were interrupted by a loud knocking sound. Boomer, Doreen, Liz and Bea walked in." Hey, sorry if we're interrupting something..." Bea said." We just came to see if you are okay stell, that was pretty crazy aye love...." Liz smiled." Okay! Can someone tell me whats going on!?" Franky frustratedly asked.

"Jody and i had a fight and she said some pretty rude things about you Franky and i got mad and protective and i threatened to kill her in her sleep if she even came near H block again. Did i miss anything?" I asked the rest of the girls." Oh, don't forget the part where you kicked her in the stomach!. Haha that was my favourite part..." boomer laughed them said."oh, oh and the part where you told her that she needed Jesus but would never be cured haha"" oh yeah, thanks for that boomer..." i smiled and turned to Franky." So that's basically all you missed those past few days." I said." But are you sure you're okay?" Bea asked." Oh, yeah... that was the most interesting thing I had seen all day." I laughed." Well if you guys need anything we'll be out there." Doreen said as they all left, except Franky of course." So ya kicked Jody huh?" Franky smiled." What? Ya didn't believe me?" I giggled." No...its just you, kicked her.... and she used to take karate when she wasn't in here..."
"Well maybe she failed the class or something...and anyway who gives a shit?! She wont mess with us again, hopefully...." I smiled."oh , and thanks for having faith in me..." i said sarcastically...

Franky's POV

"Oh, and thanks for having faith in me..." Stella said sarcastically. That hurt like a bitch.... i mean, i know she was joking, but i need to make sure she know i have faith in her... " you know i have a lot of faith in you...." i said." Well yeah i figured... i mean, it was only a joke Franky." "I know that...its just, i was making sure you know.""well, i have faith in you too Franky.."stell smiled...