Just The Beginning

Start from the beginning

I take one last look at where my baby lies before we walk back to the car.

⚫⚫⚫

Colin and I have been living together for several months. He and Helen are divorcing quietly. And as for Evan, they're splitting the custidy.

Helen and I are really close. At first it was awkward like 'hey I'm living with your husband and father of your child. So how are you'

She's been helping me get through the lose of my child and honestly without her support I don't know how I would be functioning right now.

When Evan comes over to spend time with Colin he's taken to calling me Jenny. Which warms my heart but at the same time it feels like my heart is being ripped from my chest. I could have had that with Hope.

Grant is in prison for life. Apparently I'm not the only one he's impregnated. The police told me of three other women wanting him imprisoned.

We were told to come into the police station as they had some frightening news. There was a security camera at the intersection of the wreck and they somehow retrieved facial recognition of the person in the car that rammed into us.

It was Grant.

The police then showed us an interrogation they had with him in which he confessed to raping me and ramming into our car. He said

"Yes I raped Jennifer Morrison."

"Why?" The police asked him.

"She was an easy target and I knew how badly it would effect Colin. The raping was delayed because I had intended to kill Colin in the wreck but he survived."

As the interview came to an end we sat staring at the screen in shock.

"It- it was Grant. He was after me all along. It's all my fault" Colin's shoulders shook with his sobs as I tried to comfort him.

"Colin no-"

"The pregnancy. The hospital. The heartbreak. It all happened because of me. I'll never forget the look on your face the day I woke in the hospital and you kissed me. You couldn't hide the hurt on your face as I said I didn't remember and it broke me but I didn't even know why. I hurt you"

"Hey it's ok. It's not your fault"

"What have I done to deserve you?" I smiled like an idiot and brought my lips to his.

⚫⚫⚫

He looked at me hesitantly before placing chaste kisses to my lips and devouring my mouth. I grabbed at where his collar should be but then I remembered he's shirtless so I grab the back of his neck and we fall back on the couch laughing and our lips never parting.

"Wait what about Evan?" I ask remembering he is supposed to come over later today.

"He's with Helen" Colin says breathlessly.

"Good"

We continue this dance until I move to take off my jacket but he stops me.

"Jen, before we do this there's something I want to say." I just nod and wait for him to continue.

"I love you"

At first I don't know what to say. Am I really ready for this? I mean he's technically still married.

I must be taking too long to respond as he speaks again,

"Your armor. Don't you know you don't need it with me?"

He's right

I slowly peel off my jacket with his help since he's on top of me and drop it to the floor.

"I love you too"

I swear I see a tear fall down his cheek as he presses his forehead against mine.

"You know I feel like we really are Emma and Killian" Colin chuckles and looks at me like I hold the universe.

"Aye" I smirk and bite my lip seductively. "And I seem to remember you saying you prefer to do, oh how did you say it, more enjoyable activities with a woman on her back."

"I was hoping it'd be you"

"Just get on with it"

"As you wish"

Damn those ocean blue eyes...

The End.

⚫⚫⚫

This is the end and I can't believe it. You guys are amazing and clearly have a ton of patience😂 I feel bad for all the waiting like I just need to give you all a hug and just cry cause your comments and votes on this mean so much to me.

For me just reading the first chapter of this I have to ask myself like omg was that me did I really write that? Haha my writing skills were wimpy

Any thoughts?

PLEASE comment & vote!!!

Did you enjoy this? I promise the next one will be 100x better

I love you all - Lily