Mystery Babe, Coffee, and Grant?

HELLO dearies!! This chapter is kinda like the support beam for the next chapter(s)... This sheds some light on yall's favorite new character *says sarcastically* Dr. Grant!!
PLEASE comment and enjoy!!

Grant's POV *before he left work last chapter*

I walked into the hospital and shook off the droplets of rain that soddened my umbrella and wiped the souls of my shoes on the mat. It was so much warmer inside that outside.

I walked towards the elevator and pushed the button that corresponded with the floor I wished to go to. It felt like eternity until the doors opened into the floor level I wished to be on. I noticed her a little way down the corridor standing by a nurse so I advanced towards her. She saw me coming and ended her conversation with the nurse.

"Hey babe" she said as she lightly brought her lips to mine.

"I missed you" I said to her as I twirled my fingers in her hair.

"I missed you too." She said but pauses before finishing. "Did you do it?"

"I sure did and if I can recall correctly I appeared to actually have feelings for her, just as you instructed."

"So she doesn't suspect anything?"

"Nope. I offered her my umbrella so that I could 'have an excuse to see her again.'" I said with sarcasm. "She seemed to fancy me."

"Good" she said as she slipped a wad of cash into my hand. "There's a fraction of the payment. Once everything is completed I'll give you the rest."

"Sounds good."

We parted ways as I counted the money in my hand.

"Oh and Grant?" She said as I was halfway down the hall.

I turned towards her.

"Make sure I get those pills tomorrow."

"As you wish."

Jen's POV *this is a week after the day Grant and Jen met*

I woke up in a sweat. Gosh darnit I forgot to turn down the heat last night. I thought to myself frustrated. Ava was still curled up against my side so I slowly uncovered my body from the covers and walked into my bathroom to take a shower. Ava must have noticed that I was gone, for when I got out and grabbed my clothes from my closet she was laying at the bathroom door.

Beep

My phone buzzed so I looked to see who it was. It was Josh.

Josh: are we still good for coffee this morning?

Jen: definitely! How about Starbucks in thirty minutes?

Josh: sounds good see you then!

Jen: ♡♥

It feels like forever since I've had time to talk to Josh or anyone except for Grant, Colin, and my mom lately. Colin should be released from the hospital soon which means I'll return to work as usual. I never realized how many cs scenes there were until I can't shoot them and I don't have as long of hours. Well actually we've been shooting the scenes but with Colin's stunt double. We had to tell fans about the accident so when they saw a different actor other than Colin they wouldn't freak.