Forgive Me?

Colin's POV

I slept terribly last night. My make-shift bed was small and unsupportive on my back. None of that mattered when I started to think of the incident last night.

"Leave. Me. Alone" was the last thing she said to me before getting in her car. The look in her eyes was unfamiliar to me. Not just sadness but the look that something had broken inside of her.

At least she arrived home safe. I couldn't imagine something happening to her especially because the last thing we did was fight. I needed to talk to her, even if she puts up her walls again I need to tell her I'm sorry.

I re-read the texts from last night. She got home safe but never said she forgave me. I asked if she wanted to come early to set so we could talk. Would she actually come or shut me out because she didn't know what to do with her feelings? Today wasn't a heavy captainswan scene day so we wouldn't be forced to be with each other.

I didn't need to be on set for another four hours so I fell back asleep. I didn't notice my phone go off, it was a message from Jen. We need to talk. I'm sorry and hope you'll forgive me I just overreacted. I'll be there in about thirty minutes and maybe we could go get breakfast or something before filming?

Jen's POV

I could barely sleep last night. Colin yelled at me, I can't believe that. He did say sorry and asked me to forgive him though.

I texted him to let him know that I would come to set early so we could talk and maybe get some breakfast. I hoped in the shower and got dressed. I started putting on my makup but decided to wait until I went to the hair and makeup trailer later today. If Colin and I talk I will probably end up in tears and I don't want my mascara to streak down my face.

I said bye to Ava and grabbed my keys.

Ten minutes later

Ugh c'mon the traffic is horrible. I told Colin I'd be there in thirty minutes now I only have five minutes to be there. He hasn't even responded to my text, I wonder if he still wants to talk? Does he even want to fix what happened?

Colin's POV

I woke up and checked my phone. I had a message from Jen. She wants to talk and she's coming and offered to go to breakfast.

I do too. See you soon. I responded.

I got dressed and went on Twitter.

I can't wait to see them film today! Hopefully colifer will be there ;-) said a fan.

I doubt they'll be seeing any colifer unless it's yelling and fighting I said to myself as I heard a knock on my door.

I got up and went to the door. When I opened it I saw Jen standing there with her head down not making eye contact.

"Can I- can I come in?" Jen asked meekly.

"Of course" I said as I let her in and closed the door behind her.

I walked up behind her and she turned around. I couldn't stand the awkwardness and the silence so I embraced her with my arms.

Jen's POV

He let me in, that's a start. I walked in and heard the door close so I turned around. Why does he have to be so freaking attractive?

I was caught off guard by what he did next. He hugged me. I might as well enjoy this because this could end up being the last peaceful moment we get. I hugged him back and I heard him sigh. Not out of frustration or sadness but relief. We stayed like this for a few more moments but then he pulled away.

"I'm so sorry about last night. I overreacted and I know I hurt you. Please forgive me" Colin spoke with sadness covering his ocean blue eyes.

"I was just taken back that's all and I needed space because I couldn't think. Then you started yelling at me and I lost my temper. I'm sorry too and I hope you're not still mad."

"How could I stay mad at you?"

I paused for a moment to think about what he just said. Did he just flirt with me or was that just supposed to be comforting?

"Breakfast on me? Anywhere you wanna go."

"That would be great as I have nothing here to eat. I'm not set on a certain place, you pick."

"How about Starbucks?"

"Sounds great, love. Or we could try McDonald's new breakfast menu" he said with a smirk.

"Tell me your joking" I said with a chuckle.

"I am, who would ever eat that horrid food when there are so many other options."

"That's what I was thinking. Now c'mon we've got to be back in time for filming,"

Colin grabbed his jacket and ran his fingers through his hair one last time before walking out of his trailer and putting on his sunglasses.

Colin's POV

We got in Jen's car and headed to Starbucks. There is so much traffic and Jen is getting impatient.

"We are never gonna be back in time if the traffic continues like this" said Jen.

"Calm down, love. I'm sure Adam will understand if our excuse is traffic."

"You're right, sorry I'm just frustrated."

"It's ok, love." I put my hand over hers and we made eye contact. She didn't look away and neither did I. I just want to kiss her again. Feel her soft lips on mine.

She stared leaning in but my seatbelt was holding me back so I unbuckled it. "Colin?"

"I'm fine, love"

Her lips were almost on mine but we heard a car speeding behind us. I turned around and saw it was in our lane, the light was green. Jen frantically stared driving again and I attempted to put on my seatbelt but was too late.

The car rammed into us and the last thing I did was hold Jen's hand. "I'm sorry" was all I said before I almost went through the glass but was stopped because Jen was holding me back.

The last thing I saw was Jen passed out against the wheel and I heard the ambulance sirens.

Cliffhanger (sorta). Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, please comment. I love to hear what yall think! And vote if you think it deserves one ;-).

Winter finale tonight! Prepare to be killed with the feels