Coping With Truth

WARNING: smut

Jen's POV

What's going on? I think I'm in my bed, are those my sheets? The thermostat must be turned down cause I'm freezing.

I feel two masculine hands come up and touch my body. One hand pressed to my forehead and the other laced with my own hand.

What was Grant doing back here? My only instinct is to push him away and regain conscience so I unlace my fingers held so tightly by his hand and slap away his other on my forehead.

"Jen?" He calls out placing his hand once again on my body. "Hey can you hear me?"

We remain in silence, him waiting for a response and me not wanting to answer. Why is he suddenly acting all sincere after purposefully getting me drunk last night? It doesn't add up.

Colin.

Oh wait he had come earlier to give me my coffee and chill before filming. It was his hands on my skin, his loving words. And I can't be more overjoyed.

"C-Colin" I say finally able to form words.

"I'm right here, love. Rest."

I know he has questions and as a matter of fact so do it. What actually did happen? I fear the worst...

⚫⚫⚫
Colin's POV

She was responsive for a brief moment before falling back asleep on her pillow. I had carried her to her bed after she had passed out in the bathroom. I notice the chills coating her flawless skin so I turn up the heat, hoping to warm her up.

We will definitely be late to film.

Since there is nothing for me to do except wait for her to wake up I clean up the mess from last night. When I come upon her blouse I notice a tear straight down the middle. Her jeans, also ripped, were missing the button at the top.

I guess she went a bit overboard with her 'activities' last night. I decide not to question the ripped clothing or the two shot glasses. If something happened she will tell me.

When I finish cleaning up the best I can, Jen stirs and yawns arousing from her sleep. Sine I'm at the other end of the room she doesn't notice me so I just watch her. At first, she's calm and seems fine but a look of panic floods her face in an instant.

"Colin" she calls out to me, she doesn't think I stayed. Like an idiot I choose to watch her a bit longer and not reveal that I'm still here.

"it was just a dream... He never came" she croaks heartbroken and lays back down on her side facing away from me. I slowly move towards her and embrace her with my arms from behind her. One hand playing in her hair and the other rubbing her side. My lips find her cheek and pepper it with kisses.

"I did come, and I stayed"

Jen's POV

It wasn't a dream, he actually came. And he stayed. I'm so overjoyed in the moment so I grab his collar and force his head low enough to where I can pepper his cheeks with kisses, confirming he's actually here.

A low chuckle comes from his mouth which immediately has me wanting him. I moan in response and continue touching his face, he's clearly surprised but doesn't question it. I know he wants me I can feel it.

I breathe him in one last time before crashing my lips onto his. He quickly responds and soon enough he's grabbing for the hem of my shirt. I can feel his hot fingers on my skin, making me moan which causes him to as well.