Feelings While Filming

Jen's POV

I rushed into the hair and makeup trailer a few minutes late. I had been up late the night before watching the Princesses Bride, which is one of my favorite movies. My alarm didn't go off and I noticed I was late so I slipped on my cloths, or should I say Emma's cloths and rushed to get my hair and makeup done. Ugg I didn't even get coffee. Just then my phone vibrated from under my leg so I checked to see who it was from, it was Colin.

Morning Swan. We've got a bunch of filming together today. By any chance did you have coffee this morning cause I just happen to be at Starbucks?

I responded with:
Morning Pirate. Yea I saw the schedule apparently it's a heavy episode. No I slept in and didn't have time so does that mean you'll get me a coffee?

Of course. Large mocha latte right?

Yes! Thanks Colin!

Anything for my swan ;-) see you in a few

By the time I put my phone down the lady was done with my hair and all I had was makeup left then I could head to set and wait for Colin. Today was an unusual day on set, Adam and Eddie usually give us the scripts ahead of time but said we could just wing it since Colin and I had such good chemistry and we had a crunch for time.

"Hey Jen here's today's scripts. Can you look over them and hand Colin his copy?" Eddie said as he handed me two scripts for today's scenes.

"Absolutely. When are we filming?" I asked.

"In about three hours. Is that enough time?"

"Yes. I'll hand Colin's copy to him when he arrives."

"Ok great thanks" said Eddie as he walked away.

I skimmed over the lines and noticed it was an important scene for captainswan. Apparently it was when all of Storybrooke's citizen's memories had been returned and everyone was going to find Emma. Emma was in her house making dreamcatchers, unaware that they had their memories. She heard a knock on the door and-

"Jen?" I heard someone say. That voice was all too familiar, thick Irish accent. It was Colin.

"Oh hey. Thanks again for the coffee" I said as I grabbed the beverage and took a sip.

"Are those the scripts for today?" Colin asked.

"Yes Eddie just gave them to me and I was skimming over them."

"Skimming very intently I presume because I called your name three or four times without you responding."

"Oh sorry I just wanted to see how the scene ended." I said but kept the reason why in my head. There's probably a kiss. She liked her kissing scenes with Hook but at the same time she had to remember it was Emma and Hook not her and Colin.

"I'm gonna head to my trailer to memorize this, wanna come?" Colin asked.

My head was spinning what should I say? He usually liked acting out the scene before we filmed and I don't think I could bear that today but instead I agreed. "Sure."

"Great."

We walked to his trailer and walked inside. I sat down on his couch and kicked off my shoes. I was way too familiar with this trailer, we spent several hours in here.

"Need anything?" Colin asked from the kitchen.

"Yea actually a glass of water would be nice this coffee is just so sweet."

"As you wish." He replied. Every time he uses a Hook line I get butterflies in my stomach. He handed me the glass and, me being my clumsy self, I dropped the glass and it got all over me and my script.