The Seme And The Submissive

Your POV
Gumball immediately pounced on me kissing me fiercely. He moved his hands to mine pinning me to the bed. Our lips moved in perfect, passionate sync. His heart picked up as it beat rhythmically against me. He moved down to my jawbone placing soft gentle kisses. My breathing started pick up, but I didn't moan.

He made his way down to my neck and let go of my hands. He found my soft spot and I gasped in suprise. PG glanced up at me satisfied at my reaction and continued to abuse it. It felt so good I couldn't help but let out a little moan. As he roamed my neck I could feel his erection growing under his pants. I laughed a little and he looked up at me.

"What?"

"Getting a little excited there?" I said smirking. He blushed lightly and smiled.

"Sorry, I can't help it. Those moans of yours drive me crazy." He said and he gently sqeezed my breast. I gasped and a faint smile appeared on his face.

I pulled him up to my lips and kissed him. His hands roamed my front as mine traveled across his back. I tugged at his shirt and he took the hint. His hands moved down to my shirt and he pulled it off. I didn't have a bra on because I don't sleep with one on. He stared down at my chest and blushed profusely. He slowly made his face down to them and put a hand to my right breast.

"What's the matter?" I asked smiling.

"I-I've never really d-done this b-before." PG said stuttering.

"What do you mean? You just sqeezed one a second ago?"

"That was to prove a point." He blushed again. He kept raising his hands to do something and then he put them back down. Finally he settled on resting his hands on my stomach. "What do I do?" He asked looking at me in the eyes.

"Well, start by touching one and see how I react." I said.

"What if you don't like it?" He said looking sad.

"That's why you have to try. I'll tell you if I don't like it." I said giving him a confident smile.

He put his other hand on my left breast and massaged them. I moaned lightly and then I felt his mouth envelope my right breast as he massaged the other. My moans got louder and he switched over to the other doing the same thing. He let go of my breasts and held my hips while trailing kisses down my stomach. He stopped at pants front and looked up at me for permission. I didn't see the point since we were already doing it, but nodded anyway.

He tugged the elastic waistband of my pajama pants down and spread my legs. My soft moans filled the room as he kissed the inside of my thighs as a tease. I nudged his erection with my foot and he groaned into the kiss making the spot vibrate. I kept nudging and he eventually took off his pants in a rush. It was just Gumball and I in our underwear.

Taking dominance he kissed the spot right above my underwear and gently pulled them down. I sat up taking his light pink striped boxers. He threw those off in a corner and slowly made his hands up to my womanhood. He gave it a gentle kiss and then went all in. I was a moaning mess and that only seemed to fuel him.

"Ahhh! G-Gumball! I'm gon-!" I didn't get to finish as waves of pleasure washed over me. He licked up my womanhood and I sighed contently. He got up and lined up with my entrance. He was about to go in, but I stopped him just in time. "Wait!"

"Hmm? Am I going too fast?" He asked worriedly.

"No, no you're fine. It's just... Did you bring any protection?" I asked shyly.

"Oh glob, I completely forgot!" He unzipped his pants pocket and pulled out a condom. I took it from him and pulled it on his member. He lined himself back up with me. "Now that would've been bad."

"No kidding, I don't think I'm ready to be pregnant. Much less have kids running around afterwards." I said laughing a little. He laughed too.

"You ready? It's going to hurt."

I took a deep breath and said "Yes." He slowly pushed his member in and he was right. It hurt a lot. I winced and whimpered and he looked hella worried about me. He finally was all the way in and I breathed a shaky breath out. He took his hand away from my hip and wiped my single tear away.

"You okay? I know it hurts, but it'll all be worth it. Just tell me when you're ready." He said reassuringly. He moved his hand back to my hip and waited patiently for me. Finally the ripping sensation was replaced by a longing movement.

"Alright, you can move. But go slow please!" I added hastily. He nodded in response and thrusted slowly. As I moaned lightly he started moving faster. The faster he went the more my breasts bounced with each thrust. I could tell he was blushing and he placed a hand on one and sqeezed it softly. Our moans and groans filled the room and I was pretty sure the whole castle could hear us, but I couldn't care less.

"Y/N, I-I'm close!" PG grunted against me.

"I-I am too!" I panted breathless. He went faster and faster until we both reached our climax and moaned at the same time. He pulled out of me and took off the condom and threw it into the nearby trashcan. "Buckets." I said breathing heavily. He laughed and plopped down next to me.

"How was it?" He asked smiling proud of himself. "I know it was a little rough at first, but I didn't want to mess up. I wanted to take dominance without being hasty-" I cut him off kissing him tenderly.

"You did great for your first time. Our first time I should say. You took control like an alpha." I said and he laughed breathless.

"If I'm the alpha then you must be the omega." He said pulling the covers up to my chest. I gratefully took them and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Alright, cool. As long as we have equal control over the pride land." I said snuggling into his bare chest.

"Of course. What's mine is now yours. Goodnight Y/N." He finished kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight Gumball." And with that we fell asleep in each other's nude presence. I was about to fall asleep until I realized:

I'm not going to be able to walk.