Welcome Back, Y/N

Your POV
Today was it. I was finally getting out of the hospital! My cuts had healed and I had completely recovered from my hypothermia along with my starvation. I sat on the edge of the bed and got my crutches. I still had to heal from my surgery so I would be on crutches for a few more weeks. DP said I could leave when I was ready and Gumball was crouching in front of me.

"Okay, c'mon Y/N, you can do this." I said giving myself a pep talk and slowly lifting myself off the bed. I winced from soreness and got the crutches to stable myself. Gumball was in front of me as a spotter.

"You got it?" He asked a little worriedly. I winced again and he definitely noticed. "If you need another minute, we don't have to go now. I don't want to rush y-" I cut him off by standing up on my crutches.

"No! No, I want to go today. I'm ready." I took a step towards the door to prove it. I looked over at him and smiled,"Besides, I want to get to the Candy Castle as soon as possible." He blushed and got my bag full if clothes that Fi let me borrow.

"O-of course, we should go." He got my bag and held the door open for me. I walked out and he shut the door behind himself as we walked down the long hallway.

Now, you may be wondering? Why am I going to the Candy Kingdom? Well, since I got hurt and PG found out I was going to be on crutches for a few weeks he invited me to stay. And ever since that kiss, we've been closer than ever. He hasn't asked me out yet, though. And I know he feels something for me right? I hope so because I certainly feel something towards him.

As we reached the exit he sped up his pace to open the door again. I walked out to be greeted by Lord Monochromicorn. What, did you think we were walking to the Candy Kingdom? No way! Gumball helped me on Lord M's back and he hopped on as well and we were off.

----Time Skip to the Candy Kingdom----

We reached the front gates and I was greeted by thousands among thousands of people. The princes were there, fluffy people, flame people, slime people... You get the idea. I looked over at Gumball in astonishment and his face grew red in embarrassment as he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Um, so... I may have told all of Aaa that you were coming out of the hospital today on accident..." I smiled and laughed.

All of these people that were so worried about me came from all different directions to see some musician with a royal title. I felt so touched that tears started to form in my eyes. I blinked them away and Gumball helped me off Lord M's back and we walked through the huge crowd of people. PG directed me torwards a stage and I staggered up the steps and sat down on a wooden stool up there. I handed him my crutches and he gave me a microphone. I looked over the crowd of people and gave them a nervous smile.

"So... How's life been?" I asked and they all laughed and gave me their replies.

"Not too good ever since we found out what happened to you!" A boy screamed from the audience. I made a nervous laugh.

"Well, do you guys want to hear what happened, or just assume? Because I'm fine either w-" I was cut off by a series of "yesses" and everyone nodding their heads.

So I explained everything. The walk home, the kidnapping, the torture, the rescue, and even the surgery. But I left out the part where I kissed Gumball. I wanted to save that detail for when it was needed. After I was done everyone in the crowd either had their mouths agape or had a very angry face. I can guarantee that over half of them wanted to kill Ice Queen.

"I know, I know. You all were probably anticipating my story and it was probably worse than you've ever imagined, but please don't go after Ice Queen. I've forgiven her if that's even possible", the angry faces went away some what and were replaced by looks of simpathy and shock. "And I wasn't expecting this onstage 'welcome back' moment right now, but since I have the band behind me", I turned around and smiled to them,"I'm going to sing a song. It may make you want to burst out into tears, but it's a reminder. A reminder that even though I live in Aaa and even though I'm loved by all you guys... I'm only human." And with that the band knew exactly what song it was. I sat up in the stool and began singing.

I'm only human.